Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Food coloring on weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Joedahoe, Dec 5, 2011.

1. you probably used too big of a piece...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Food dyes are full of chemicals that have been linked to various disorders, ranging from ADHD to Cancer. I know everything these days is said to give you Cancer, but this link is pretty solid. Here is a study about it:

http://cspinet.org/new/pdf/food-dyes-rainbow-of-risks.pdf

Here is a shorter report:
    Dyes in your food - Public Citizen Health Research Group

Some of the dyes used in North America (Red 40, for example) have been outright banned in Europe due to the fact that they have been proven to cause cancer.

I would never use food colouring on anything I plan to ingest; especially smoke. When used in cooking the dye is at least diluted somewhat, but it sounds like he put the pure concentrated mix on the bud. What a waste of good kind.

You were smart to avoid it.

Peace!

3. I have absolutely NO ideaa of what the above post just said?!?