Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Regular smoker vs. occasional smoker?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mlrock, Dec 5, 2011.

1. What's the most often that someone can smoke and still be considered an occasional smoker? And for that matter, what's the least often someone can smoke and still be considered a regular smoker?

2. i think that a regular smoker would be an everyday smoker, i'm somewhere in between because i smoke a couple days a week not everyday:smoke:

3. it varies person to person so who knows? i really don't think it matters how much or often you smoke as long as your helping the cause.

4. lol then what is someone that smokes everyday like a regular occasional chronic smoker?

5. I smoke everyday do I'm a regular smoker and occasion smoker wild be like a few times a month but that's just me

6. than what would you call someone that smokes more than once per day?

7. regular smoker is like once or twice a week i would say. occasional smoker.. a few times a month.

8. Occasional smoker: Smokes 2 or 3 times a month. Or has a 1/4 of bud and maybe lasts him a month.
    Regular smoker: Smokes with friends on the regular. Maybe reunite at a house and spark a few j's everyone in a while.
    Daily smoker: Wake and Bake, followed by getting off you bed, taking a shower, hitting the jay you left in your room before entering the shower. Smokes that jay while getting ready to go to school/work. Smokes a quickie in the car before heading off to whatever you plans are for the day. On lunch break, spark another one, eat, head back to work.... so on, so on.... MY OPINION ON WHAT THE TERMS MEAN

9. You call them a pothead.:laughing:

10. lolololololol no. If a chronic smoker is 2-3 times a month then what is an everyday smoker? A marijuana:hello::hello::hello::hello::hello: plant? lololol

11. Everyday here...

am I not normal?

12. I'm pretty sure when you start to smoke weed everyday, morning, noon, and night, you're a addict. It's okay, be proud of your addiction, scream it from the mountain tops! "I'm [insert name] and I'm a Weed Addict!"

:laughing:

Seriously though, it's nothing to be proud of.

13. Occasional is 1-4 times weekly, Regular is 1-4 times daily.

14. Regular smoker I'd say smokes everyday. An occasional smoker, maybe once a week (few times a month). Chronic smoker, multiple times a day.

15. [quote name='"Stealf"']Occasional is 1-4 times weekly, Regular is 1-4 times daily.[/quote]

Spot on

16. aint nothing wrong with smokin' weed erryday

17. shitt i thought u guys knew how to smoke. or im an "addict" haha