Don't pipes get you higher then bongs?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by TazzLAzz, Dec 2, 2011.

1. It allows the smoke to continue to "milk" up in the bong and you can take a much bigger smoother hit. It's that simple. More thc at once

2. Bongs don't get you higher than pipes. If you smoke the same amount of weed in both they will get you equally stoned but bongs have much bigger hits so the high comes on a lot stronger making you feel higher to start with

3. The factors that decide how high u get r how much u smoked, how much smoke u inhaled at one time and a lot less so but still how frequently u toked. In a bong there is water and more space in it. The water cools the smoke and the space allows more smoke to stack up ultimately giving u a much bigger hit than u could take with a bowl getting u higher because more thc is absorbed into ur system at one time. And how do u not like bongs that's how i know ur a (for lack of better word) noob at smoking weed, bongs r dope. :RoorRip::RoorRip::RoorRip::RoorRip::RoorRip::RoorRip::RoorRip::bongin::bongin::bongin:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Bongs are my favorite. I fucking love them. The cooler hits, the chugging of the water, it's so nice. I use a pipe for my day-to-day usage (and the bong with my friends), but if I could, I'd use a bong.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

5. Why not use a bubbler? It's that happy medium in-between.
    Or a chubbler so you can use your bong accessories with it.

6. Well imo nah. Pipes for me are kinda for just a couple a hits every once in a while and to just kinda chill. But a bong i use when i intend to get really lit because i can get a bigger hit and more of them than say a regional old pipe but not disn either. Both will get u to mars:love-m3j:

7. Well since this got bumped anyway....

Each device has a unique "hit" and as a result will produce different levels of THC in different timeframes. You can THC the quickest from a bong, but that doesn't necessarily mean you will. Depends on technique...

Another part of your "high" is familiarity. I get bored of the same piece/same hit. a nice pipe is just such a different smoke that sometimes I will enjoy the action of smoking something new so much that it facilitates a better "set/setting", due to the surprise. Varying things up makes it more of an adventure. Same old bong. Same old high.

Nostalgia...same thing, just changes things.

Some people may HATE being nostalgic, and hate unfamiliarity. It's all in the individual.

Pipes are a nicer smoke ime, but a bong is more efficient...if I'm in a hasty mood or I want to skyrocket.

OFC, the most efficient method in the smallest time frame will lead to the most THC in your system....but there are other factors...

8. In my 11 years of smoking bongs have got me way more ripped than a pipe/joint/blunts ever can, the best way to get ripped is a gravity bong they fuck you up man and take you to another level of being stoned lol 3-5 gravity bongs and I'm usually stoned out my mind bruh

9. I hate bongs. I hate pipes. I like joints but only the first half. When resin starts collecting right where I put my mouth, then I hate joints too. It's a dilemma to smoke a joint but only half of it. I usually end up ripping it apart and adding some new stuff and making it over.

As much as I hate bongs, I have several, in search of finding one I can tolerate. I like my ice bong the best cause I can really do a bong rip and the ice makes it really smooth.

I can't believe this thread has been going since December. Over and over the blades keep saying "no, a pipe will not make you get stoned better or faster"
    Over and over the OP keeps arguing with everyone. I wonder if this thread will just go on forever, as much as the OP loves to argue with everyone

10. Thread needs to die like the op has.

Bong guy here

11. Obviously bongs are my favourite thing when I'm wanting to get real baked, but I do love to smoke a blunt or joint :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. I love me a blunt. If I could roll joints better, I may love joints too. But I'm a shitty joint roller. I can roll a mean blunt though!

13. I agree that it sounds like you can't lug a bong properly..

Everyone I know (and myself) didn't like them at first... like... really didn't. But after lots and lots of peer pressure.. we convince ourselves to try and try again. Sometimes it was jealous competitiveness because my friends could and I couldn't.

But after the 1st good bong that doesn't make you cough... you never look back...

They all... float... down... beep beep.

Until you hotrock bottom and realise that the bong ruins your life because you end up chasing the heavy high... it took me lots of denial and fall outs to realise. But I did. I accepted it. I stopped lying to myself.

I still love my bong... but moderation is key. When you want to suck on that thing all day and night it's time to slow down and roll a few joints...

And then take CBD every day for the rest of your life to battle the anxiety and reach enlightenment and become a God.

I hope this helps

14. That's funny, I can roll joints well but can't roll a blunt for shit

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. How!!! Joints are so much more difficult to roll... blunts are so easy!!!

16. Man I rip every single blunt/wrap I touch but I can roll a pretty decent joint. I guess it just comes with practice, I've rolled hundreds of joints spliffs and cigs but only rolled (or attempted to roll) 6-8 blunts in my life. I usually have a friend roll a blunt since I never smoke them on my own anyways

17. I have attempted to roll joints like 50 - 100 times easily. I just can't do it. I have actually practiced. I think you're just used to rolling a joint, you can't overfocus on tucking, and I guess that's what makes it easy.