Whats about to happen in America?

Discussion in 'General' started by goldtide, Dec 1, 2011.

1. I just had my tv on mtv and there was a nationally televised commercial that read go to this website and read this prediction that something was about to happen in America. And I just went and am watching this video and it's pretty fucking crazy and a little scary. What's about to go down? I know your not supposed to believe everything you hear but this is a nationally televised commercial.

Here is the website

Stansberry's Investment Advisory

2. I heard America's fucked

3. Old video is old.

But good it's about time.

4. Stuff happens everyday, it probably won't affect you or me

5. They were right. Shit happened today. It also happened yesterday. Will shit happen tomorrow?

We can only wait and see.

6. No I think it ended today.

7. [quote name='"mushroomsatsuji"']They were right. Shit happened today. It also happened yesterday. Will shit happen tomorrow?

We can only wait and see.[/quote]

I indeed shat yesterday and I indeed shat today. But will I tommorow? I can only wait and see.

8. HAHAHA this dudes baaaaaked

9. my mind is blown but im also like meh

10. How goddam long is this video?

11. That shit crazy

12. i think everything is going to get really scary but really interesting :D

13. #14 meowtoyou, Dec 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2011
    Yeah our country is truly fucked. If you want some proof, research the world elites and the new world order. The proof they give you will make you realize how long this shit has been going on. By the way I'm stoned so this mite not make sense but anywhere you are, they are slowly killing you. There are toxins in your clothes, food, drinks, and all of the air around you.

Have you ever noticed this in the sky? (The picture posted) This is cloud seeding, and chemicals. They say that they are supposed to be stuff to help fix the ozone (which isn't helping anyway) but there have been reports of people that cosntantly have them over their house.. all their crops have died and the grass is dying. It is chemicals, and back to cloud seeding: basically another form of weather modification. Aside from HAARP (research youtube videos, very interesting)... Haven't you noticed odd weather patterns lately? If not, you guys need to wake up and realize what's going on around you. Don't take that as me being an ass, I just think some people in our country are so oblivious.

EDIT: I feel it necessary to say that this picture was taken while I was waiting for my dealer lol

Attached Files:

14. Time for a revolution!

15. [quote name='"meowtoyou"']Yeah our country is truly fucked. If you want some proof, research the world elites and the new world order. The proof they give you will make you realize how long this shit has been going on. By the way I'm stoned so this mite not make sense but anywhere you are, they are slowly killing you. There are toxins in your clothes, food, drinks, and all of the air around you.

Have you ever noticed this in the sky? (The picture posted) This is cloud seeding, and chemicals. They say that they are supposed to be stuff to help fix the ozone (which isn't helping anyway) but there have been reports of people that cosntantly have them over their house.. all their crops have died and the grass is dying. It is chemicals, and back to cloud seeding: basically another form of weather modification. Aside from HAARP (research youtube videos, very interesting)... Haven't you noticed odd weather patterns lately? If not, you guys need to wake up and realize what's going on around you. Don't take that as me being an ass, I just think some people in our country are so oblivious.[/quote]

That's trippy shit

16. I don't live in the States and even I think it's time for a revolution, fuck I'd drive across the border just to join in.

What disappoints me is how many things the founding fathers have stood for have now been crushed. Back then we would get shit done, if we disagreed with the government we got off our asses and did something. Because the government was originally supposed to be for the people, but obviously that never worked out.

I feel like citizens are programmed to eat up mainstream media and mediocre bullshit instead of truly caring about anything that resembles actual importance.. it's like the government inflicted the majority of citizens with the "I don't give a fuck" syndrome. But I guess that was obvious when more American vote/care more for American Idol than the damn elections...

17. Those where completely normal, and natural clouds.

And its not even uncommon clouds, look up lenticular clouds, or roll clouds.

18. Actually, George Washington overwhelmingly destroyed the only rebellion of his time, against backwood whiskey distillers protesting the new tax.

But, back then, if you disagreed with the direction the country was heading, you could switch political parties and it would actually matter. Now it's hard to even tell the difference, and even more difficult whenever the person is actually elected. It's as if they just say, "lol jk".

19. No, these "clouds" were created by aircrafts. Google

They are supposedly good for the atmosphere, yet they kill everything in their path. And trust me, I've watched the planes fly and slowly create these clouds. Just look it up and read about it if you don't believe me :p