Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

~^~OFFICIAL~^~ step by step how to make a awesome sploof *pics*

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Shamrock0820, May 21, 2006.

1. If you didnt want to smell like weed why would u hot box ur car?

2. I remember like... a year ago, i was smoking under the covers with my bed and i blew it out the spoof. The smell made me feel soooo sick after two hits. My stomache felt like it was being twisted by that snuggle mutant thing. i wasn't even using snuggle drier sheets....

3. ya now that people have said that i always tend to not breath the smoke in from them..i would deffiantly not hotbox anything with em

4. im sorry man but sploofs just dont work.

5. I don't think you'd want to inhale what is coming out though, lots of dryer sheet particles.

6. Hahah just about an hour ago i was smokin out of a sploof and right after i was done smokin and i put everything away my mom walked in and she didnt smell a thing and my eyes werent that red so she had no clue that i smoked in there.

• Like Like x 1
  7. where do u get those paper thingys?????

8. another awesome thing you can do... is cut a hole in the top and put some tinfoil or a hitter piece over it. then you just take a hit and blow it straight out into the sploof/bowl

9. All i have to say is Sploofs are amazing for Dorm rooms.

10. i have a question. . .lyke if ur smoking out of a blunt, while its lit ders gunna b smoke coming from the cherry do u have to keep it near da sploof so da smoke from da cherry goes thru it too or will just blowing the smoke u inhale thru da sploof kill da smell from da smoke from da cherry?

11. they work perfectly yo popson dog you gotta try them this way i swear dude they are amazing, and whoever asked if you can use em with blunts i dunno i know what your sayin but blunts stink allot anyways. stick to quick tokes with bowls/bongs.

12. i had a different idea a few days ago and it worked better, you know hot sometimes its hard to blow throw the tube cuz it is bigger than your mouth? well it kinda is for me. Well what i did is i took a water bottle drank it all then i cut a pretty good sized hole at the bottom about the size of the tip of my thumb to the first joint in it, i filled it with fabric softeners and then blew threw where u drink. it works better i think i love it.

13. sick dude i made one it works like a charm

14. dryer sheets, you can get them at your local grocery store or walmart or somthinge

15. Not everyone lives in a area were they can have access to cable.

16. Ok ok... er, what exactly do you do when smoking it? I don't understand what you use to smoke from.

17. bump. Would love to know.

18. ^^that doesnt make any sense
    say that again in different words

19. Sorry.

Ok, in a bong or pipe or something like that you have a bowl to put the weed in and light up in. What do you use to "burn" the weed. Do you just light up a joint and suck the smoke through the sploof or what?