Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Permastone - Perminently Stoned Without Even Smoking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cannabliss88, Nov 25, 2011.

1. I have heard it is possible to get stoned and never "come down" again. Sounds ideal at first until you consider the paranoia this would cause.

I ask this because often I feel stoned even when I haven't smoked for over a week. People will sometimes even tell me I appear stoned even when I haven't smoked.

Colors will suddenly appear more vivid, music will sound better but I will also be in a haze and get that paranoia that one gets when high out in public.

I've also been told I tend to have stoned mannerisms at work even when I haven't been toking for a while.

Is it possible to hit a permastone from which you don't fully come down for weeks (if ever:eek:) or start feeling stoned at random times when you didn't even smoke anything?:confused:

Does anyone have any personal experience with this or know anyone who has experienced this?

2. Nah, I havent smoked in like 52 hours, after blazing about an 8th a day for the last 3 months, and im perfectly normal.

You my friend, are just a bit clumsy and lazy, which gives the mannerisms of a person under the influence of MARIJUANA.

3. That is good to hear and yes I have had many of these traits all my life

BUT: Often I feel much more "under the influence of marijuana" than I should for any logical reason. I'll have stoned thoughts, I'll zone out a bit and find myself staring out into space or at a sunset or tree ALL THINGS THAT I EXPERIENCE/DO WHEN I SMOKE.

My eyes will also glaze over a bit and sometimes even turn red.

Could it be thc being released from fat cells or maybe "once a stoner always a stoner" if you know what I mean. Like its sometimes hard to get fully normal even when I should be completely normal.

And I have heard that its possible to hit a permastone at some point for no apparent reason.

I mean we've all heard of people who smoke too much and end up "burnt out" but can anyone relate to this personally or know of anyone personally who has experienced this?

4. dude thats my life after acid

5. Good to know I'm not alone. Its not all bad but hard to make sense of.

I mean I think I burnt myself out on weed the same way people burn themselves out on acid but now what?

Will it fade over time? Should I just accept it and take advantage of the perks like my manic creative spurts?

+rep to anyone who can relate and share their experiences of getting burnt out or hitting a permastone

6. I call it being "Permafried". I will never allow myself to become. Most people are surprised i toke

7. What the fuck are you talking about man?

Permastone? That's like a fucking DARE commercial.

I've smoked heavily for years now and I have probably picked up the major usage of; sketch, dude, duder, man, etc...

8. [quote name='"VapeMasterFlex"']What the fuck are you talking about man?

Permastone? That's like a fucking DARE commercial.

I've smoked heavily for years now and I have probably picked up the major usage of; sketch, dude, duder, man, etc...[/quote]

Can you use duder in context because I haven't heard that one

9. [quote name='"FaKinSuPah"'][/quote]

Take this down. I did not give you permission to use my picture.

10. Duder is a word of many possibilites. It can be used as a replacement for dude. It can also be used to mean someone is more dude-like than someone else (as in dude, duder, dudest.) It has also been known to be used to describe objects for which the name has been temporarily forgotten, or otherwise unknown to the user of the word. Still yet another usage is a verb which means the act of being a dude or doing dudely things.
    Hey duder, come over to my house.

Steve is duder than I am, but surely not the dudest guy in the room.

Beth need help to figure out how to opperate this new duder she got.

I think I'm going to go put on my sunglasses and duder around town.

Thanks UrbanDictionary

11. [quote name='"stoneheir"']

Can you use duder in context because I haven't heard that one[/quote]

hey duder, can I pick up some of that fire?

HIT THE BONG DUDER

Etc, etc...

12. Thanks guys, lol

This may or may not be added into my vocabulary....I'm going to test drive it for a couple days and see how I feel about it.

13. You're overthinking it

14. Duder? lmfao okay there

15. LOL at where this thread has headed. I guess I'm a rare breed. Not saying I'm high 24/7 just that I'm a couple yards further from normal than I was before I got burnt out (tho I never was exactly normal to begin with)

I'm just looking for anyone who can relate and share their story. TheMightyKush mentioned their "life after acid." Thats basically my story except I got permafried on weed.

If anyone can share their "life after permifrying" I will +rep you for bringing up a relatively uncommon topic: "Life after the burnout"

And I'm not saying I'm brain damaged. Transformed would be a better word. For example:

When I first started smoking weed I'd close my eyes and see geometric patterns of spinning red and white striped candy canes and be unable to stand up as my entire world as I knew it unraveled and no longer made sense.

16. [quote name='"Cannabliss88"']LOL at where this thread has headed. I guess I'm a rare breed. Not saying I'm high 24/7 just that I'm a couple yards further from normal than I was before I got burnt out (tho I never was exactly normal to begin with)

I'm just looking for anyone who can relate and share their story. TheMightyKush mentioned their "life after acid." Thats basically my story except I got permafried on weed.

If anyone can share their "life after permifrying" I will +rep you for bringing up a relatively uncommon topic: "Life after the burnout"

And I'm not saying I'm brain damaged. Transformed would be a better word. For example:

When I first started smoking weed I'd close my eyes and see geometric patterns of spinning red and white striped candy canes and be unable to stand up as my entire world as I knew it unraveled and no longer made sense.[/quote]

I think I know what you mean like sometimes your mind just seems like a haze almost stoned feeling or you just laugh for no reason then catch yourself its just weird or when you catch yourself zoning out then your like wtf then you become clear minded again

17. Couldn't have said it better myself. +rep as promised for sharing.

"Almost stoned" is probably more accurate than permafried but indeed I catch myself laughing for no reason as well

I am 5 days into a tolerance break after which I will be cutting way back.

I have a feeling that will clear out my head and allow me to enjoy getting lifted again like I did back in the day

Anyone else ever randomly feel almost stoned where you start laughing, or have to hold back the strong urge to laugh for no reason?

18. Meh, I don't pay much attention to it. I get that sometimes and I often say, wish you were up here too, its great looking down!

Although seriously, out of nowhere I swear I'll smell bud.

19. Idk I think it's bs. I blaze 7 days a week. At night I go to bed and after I go to work. I notice no side affects to smoking that you are mentioning. I think you could possibly just letting it become your lifestyle so you notice it more in your day to say things.

Just my 2 cents tho