I am 23 and have never kissed a woman...how can I change this situation?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Minos, Nov 25, 2011.

1. 1454283305240.jpg

🐜

2. Meh!

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. #83 Epintoch, Feb 1, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2016
    well as many people say it here, get yer finger oot yer arse. just go for it and find someone.

EDIT, holy shit this thread is old

4. Fuckin' word up!!!!

5. This thread is 5 years old .. im sure dude is the kissing king by now ..

6. lol I hope so

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app
    Wonder how this guy is doing now

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Legend has it, Stacey from uptown gave him her MySpace, you could say things are getting pretty serious now.

8. Here we go - another one...

What an ass.

J

9. i dont even care that this thread is years old, this was me years ago, and some advice i wish i could have given myself is, stop overcomplicating shit. Don't worry about trying to appear the right way or being too nice or too direct or finding where to find girls or which girls to go for or which ones are giving you signs. In my experience, honesty is the best policy. Just straight up tell a girl you're interested in, that you haven't been on an official date before and you're nervous, but you were hoping that you she would be the first one. Make sure she knows you're interested in her for her, and not just because she's a warm body. Make her feel like she was the one girl special enough to make you do something you've never done before. They'll love it. Or, i could see that they might hate it too, but any girl who says no to that is just heartless lol.

Craigslist is honestly the best place i think, there are lots of horny girls there looking to hook up, and not for money. Just lots of them have various issues, but if you just wanna get your foot in the door its an option. If you're straight up about your lack of experience there and explain that you need some practice and confidence, there will probably be some girls interested. Some girls really get off on that sorta thing..

10. Lol the thing about Cragislist is I'm afraid if I show up to a meeting from Craigslist a van's gonna roll up, bunch of big dudes jump out, rob me, and roll out :laughing:

11. #91 Jane_Bellamont, Feb 25, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2016
    Kissing women is easy. So is getting laid. Hell, my friend who is a computer nerd, living off his college loan.. and getting bad grades in school - even he has a girlfriend who rings him every day.

What's hard is being happy. I've kissed and had sex with many beautiful girls, but none of that really made me happy. Not cause I'm into guys .. fuck no ..

I just always think I could have done better. I could have scored 10 one night stands in a single week instead of 2. I could have dated Ellen Page instead of a random chick at the bar. Know what I mean? There's always that voice at the back of my head, haunting me everywhere I go.. telling me that I'm a loser, in some way or another.

I wouldn't be surprised if you had that same problem, to be honest. Thus, I don't think that getting laid is going to make you any more or less happy than what you are right now.

We always want things we can't have, and it's an infinite ladder. Not saying this is a bad thing, of course. It's the reason we have become so technologically advanced as a species, after all. Dissatisfaction is the key to success. It's only up to you to channel that frustration into bettering yourself.