Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What temperature do you set your vaporizer at??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ganjababe8151, Nov 24, 2011.

1. ..... I like to set mine between 320F-365F on my arizer Extreme Q :] right now it's at 356F.....what do you guys like to set your vaporizers at when vaping?? Write back (please write in Fahrenheit instead of Celsius if you don't mind)

2. Does not have a temp reading on the one I use but it is usually around 1 or 2 o'clock.

3. i set mine at 300 which is really good and gives a good taste
    320 if wanna get super high super fast

4. I have a magic flight but it gets between 350-380

5. For my semi-shitty box vape, around 275. Don't know if it's right, it's just what the dude told me to put it at when i bought it from him.

6. That's cool. I just used my vape and set it at 338F and I'm feeling real good. I wanna make another turkey plate but all the preparations is too much right now. And watching back to the future :)

7. 380. Thats Farenheit of course.
    I was tinkering with it and my bud caught on fire at 412 degrees or so.

But it needs to be at least 365 F to actually vape the weed.

8. Depends where I am. On my portable vape;

In class or school grounds; 140-150 Celsius (No smell or exhale)

Shows,parties, kick-backs, ect- 204 Celsius (Party mode :D)

Otherwise most of the time I do the temperatures in 10-15min increments. I start with 178 Celsius then after 10 minutes of vaping I increase to 188 then 198, then 204. I find this method the most effective use of my bowl.

9. I was told the newer a vape is the lower the temp needs to be. I have a box vape and iv been using it at 300 - 320 for about 2 years now. It also depends on the bud too. Iv put bud in at 303 and it pretty much burnt it. But for others turns it a nice brown

10. #11 ChinaRider, Nov 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2011
    My Volcano is set at 385f.