Does weed put holes in your brain?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by OuTLaW1986, Nov 23, 2011.

1. I was talking to a friend the other day and don't get me wrong we are both pot heads we both have been smoking weed for almost 10 years and he loves it just as much as I do, although he doesn't smoke as much as I try to..

Anyway he tells me that weed, mostly dank, puts holes in your brain because there are chemicals used to grow it and its not as natural as you think. It got me thinking, whos to say it doesn't put holes in your brain its possible since there are chemicals used? Is weed really as safe as we think it is?

2. Absolutely, but it's a risk we all willingly take.

This is a picture of a weed-smoker's brain, after years of marijuana abuse:

[​IMG]

3. ..... your friend doesnt understand what flushing is....

good weed is properly flushed of its fertilizers......

i guess those chems could do that i dont know their effects on the brain, but they shouldnt be in the bud if its flushed.....

4. It does not put holes in the brain... :smoke:

5. Edit: Nvm

But no, to answer your question.

6. #6 Cursed Assassin, Nov 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2011
    I guess this is the life I choose
    Wanna know whats on my mind?
    Wanna know about me and Amanda Bynes
    Wanna know really, really, really who I'm dating
    Is she civilian or super duper famous?
    Is she African American, Caucasian, or Asian?
    Or maybe Spanish, it don't matter my *****, I love them all.
    As long as she don't need stupid amounts of makeup
    To make up the self esteem

7. I smoked marihuana cigarettes and now im blind.

8. wow a lot of uncertain people here, and you guys are trusting your life with this shit? Smoking weed every single day and not thinking there could be consequences? So why do I see all over grasscity people praising weed like its so safe? We need to cut the bullshit and see weed for what it really is, I mean after all a lot of people on here don't even smoke cigarettes and only smoke weed because they think the only side effect is the "munchies" not knowing that they are slowly killing themselves...

Also not all weed is properly flushed correctly I'm assuming, so that means we all are doing some type of damage to our brains...

9. You need to stop trolling

The smoke, is unhealthy yes

The weed does not put holes in your brain, sure maybe if a noob is growing your bud and isnt flushing it, you should be a bit concerned....

You are acting as if weed is a dangerous cell destroying plant, its not....

Do you know anything about fertilizers to be claiming the put holes in your brain? No i dont think you do, so why do you claim we "need to cut the bullshit" when you made an assumption that lead to a non factual conclusion. Maybe YOU need to go check up on some shit, prove it causes brain damage and come back.

or your a troll which will end in you being banned

• Like Like x 1
  10. Now I'm a troll? LMFAO don't get me wrong I love weed as much as the next guy, but can any of you guys prove me wrong? There are chemicals used to grow dank weed and how safe are these chemicals can anyone answer that?

11. Yeah it puts holes in your brain. Who cares if we smoke weed everyday? Getting high>personal health. Seriously. My brain is Swiss cheese but it's OK because smoking dank is worth it. Weed also causes instant cancer. After one hit that buzz you feel is a tumor growing.

12. [quote name='"OuTLaW1986"']Now I'm a troll? LMFAO don't get me wrong I love weed as much as the next guy, but can any of you guys prove me wrong? There are chemicals used to grow dank weed and how safe are these chemicals can anyone answer that?[/quote]

It doesn't matter it's called a flush. Cleans the medium of all ferts before harvest. If you had holes in your brain you would be dead.

13. You're saying weed is not a "dangerous cell destroying plant" but then you say I should be concerned if my weed is not properly flushed? WTF how can the average person even know if their weed is properly flushed or not?

14. Just stop smoking Cannabis if you're scared man, I'll pick up your slack if you're too worried... :smoke:

15. The weed isnt the issue if its not flushed, its the non flushed fertilizer.

I will repeat it, cannabis is not a cell destroying plant, if there are chems in your weed because you havent spent the time to find a better dealer, thats not weeds fault.

16. No. That would be MDMA

17. OK maybe not holes in your brain if you're claiming we would be dead? But indeed these chemicals must do some type of damage to our brains. How many of us say we get massive headaches after smoking sometimes? Shit I know I do and no it's not because I'm not properly hydrated because I make sure to drink a shit load of water

18. [quote name='"OuTLaW1986"']

OK maybe not holes in your brain if you're claiming we would be dead? But indeed these chemicals must do some type of damage to our brains. How many of us say we get massive headaches after smoking sometimes? Shit I know I do and no it's not because I'm not properly hydrated because I make sure to drink a shit load of water[/quote]

Either stop trolling or fucking drop it, dude