general organics grow box opinion and need help

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by fuzzyOne401, Nov 22, 2011.

1. Or you can grow truly organic and not worry about ph. ;)

2. i find measuring the run off is easier when flushing is easier. That's why flushing is done in the toilet where the run off is most easily measured. Once it's there just flush flush flush, and when not sure if it's flushed KEEP FLUSHING, the cleanest flush will give best run off accuracy for PH, EC, and after you cross reference the feeding schedule and force feed, then flush again, best smokes this way not joke.

3. I would rather just grow organically myself. ;)

4. [quote name='"WeeDroid"']I would rather just grow organically myself. ;)[/quote]

Second.

5. I have been using the go box for about a month now and am absolutely blown away with the results thus far. I literally have not had even one leaf tip burn or even curl for that matter. Although I also use use Orca liquid myco bacteria" which is awesome stuff by the way" and I use thme bio marine to feed my micro beats.

6. [quote name='"azulfalcone420"']I have been using the go box for about a month now and am absolutely blown away with the results thus far. I literally have not had even one leaf tip burn or even curl for that matter. Although I also use use Orca liquid myco bacteria" which is awesome stuff by the way" and I use thme bio marine to feed my micro beats.[/quote]

Mines cheaper ;)

7. Why is it most of the growers who like grobox have very few posts here?

I'm starting to catch LDs curiosity bug. ;)

8. [quote name='"WeeDroid"']Why is it most of the growers who like grobox have very few posts here?

I'm starting to catch LDs curiosity bug. ;)[/quote]

Agree besides a couple threads repeating myself has gotten boring. Now pictures how he feels!!!!

9. I do. All the time. He has the patience of a saint at times. I think this is why he takes sabbaticals from GC. ;)

I also like his humor and how he uses it to allay his impatience.

Of course a lot of his cultural references are a bit beyond me.

10. i got a newbie question, this is my first grow and i need help with the feeding... for instance in week 3 (late growth) it call for 10 ml thrive grow, 5ml CAMg+, 10ml bio root, and 5-10 ml bio marine, Do i mix them all into one gallon of water or in seperate gallons for each one, and should i give a full gallon to each plant or spread the gallon around to all 4 of them, and how many times a week should i feed them? any help would be awesome and thanks in advance

11. Hey ganjasniper :wave:. Most of us here in the organics section are running full-on organic grows where we mix our own soils and make sure everything that the plant needs is in the soil. What I'm saying is, we don't have much use for bottled nutes so you might get more info from the Indoor gardening crowd, or maybe hydro.

That being said (now remember that I don't do bottled nutes so I'm no expert on this), I don't see any problem with you mixing all the formulas in the same gallon of water. You should give the nute water to each plant based on how much water it needs (don't give it more water than it needs just bc the water has ferts in it). You say week 3, so I'm assuming they are not too big. How big are your pots? If the plants and pots are smallish, I would split the first gallon between all four plants, then mix up another gallon (or 1/2 gallon) and water again until everybody has had enough. Go by the weight of your pots to gauge how much water they need, and remember that each plant will have different water requirements (even for the same strain in the same size pot, we can't say that all your plants will need x amount of water every time, it varies for each plant). This is why it is so helpful to go by the weight of the pots. If you don't have much experience, it can be very helpful to fill up a pot (the same size as the ones your plants are in) with plain, dry-ish soil so that you have a baseline to compare your plants to. Remember that you want to give your plants enough water, but you don't want to flood them with it. It's also a good idea to water slowly (give a cup or so to plant 1, a cup to plant 2, etc., then come back and give another cup to plant 1, and continue until everybody has had enough).

Doesn't it tell you on the bottles how often you should feed? I would say maybe every other watering. You can either alternate the feedings with plain water, or you can fertilize at 1/4-1/2 strength every time you water. Again, you will probably find more people using the bottled stuff in the indoor gardening or hydro section, and maybe somebody there can give you more precise answers. HTH :smoke:

12. hi this my 1st time using The GO LINE... I love the success that i see possible from the line.. my questions is what additives can be used to max of the nutrient?
    i've heard florablend and flora nova and some others that would make a ultimate package.. please point me in the right direction and with using a r/o system what should the ph be?

13. 6.4 - 6.8 for soil.

I seriously recommend going through ITG's thread and mixing yourselves up a batch of "super soil".

Much cheaper and more reliable than bottled chems. Plus it's about 1000x easier to work with.

FYI, I just recently switched from the Ionic line; I had every possible amendment they offered, over $2000 in nutes, and I'm going to stay with organics. That should tell you something, in and by itself.