Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking coffee

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rileyscool101, Nov 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Caffeine's a hell of a drug.

2. haha when i was little i used to roll coffee joints and smoke them just because they smelt kinda good. i didnt really notice a buzz or anything.....so iff your lookin for a filler coffee wouldnt be bad or anything lol

3. Coffee isn't a drug.

4. just try it yo, if you arent getting info from people, get some info first hand

5. lines of pixy stix for everyone on me!!

6. He did try it, didn't he?
    I would try it.

Caffeine, tobacco and weed in a spliff. Downed with a spiked iced coffee. Damn, that'd be a good night, wouldn't it?

7. I'm with you on this, Riley. I think you have a cool idea. I am interested in smoking coffee also.
    Who gives a fuck if it's not normal. "Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible." - Frank Zappa.
    I found this thread because I wanted to find out if there are any unpleasant side effects after smoking it.

8. i think you use a crutch lol its a paper filter... or use tobacco for a roach you dont gotta smoke the tobacco just use that for a roach so you dont waste weed. or use no filter and get a bobby pin to hold the roach and smoke it

9. lol at the tags

anal and horse

we've been trollololed :smoking:

10. I heard coffee with caffeine is dangerous to smoke because it can mess with your heart when its smoked due to immediate absorption. Buy decaf as a joint filler and youre all good

11. I wouldn't smoke coffee granules man, seems a bit off to me. I use tobacco as a filler but I have used green tea in my younger years. I remember another blade writing about how depression era farmers in the US would smoke dried corn silk when they ran out of tobacco and how it was a pleasant but useless smoke. Honestly I'd just roll a short skin or chuck it into a bowl rather than go through the effort of smoking coffee granules.

12. I had a friend who claimed he successfully snorted ground cofee and got an extreme caffeine buzz from it. 

13. Smoke it and find out

14. Okay what the fuck... No don't smoke coffee. If anything cut the paper in half and roll a short J. Or get a piece, smoking Js is a waste anyways

15. If you're thinkin of smokin coffee, I think you have bigger problems than lack of weed.

16. Lmfao! You tried catnip!?!?!? Oh my god. Reading this just made my day. Tea, catnip, coffee?!? Jesus Christ.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.