Jerrys Organic Obsession

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by jerry111165, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Same here - great companion plant that give you real food.

Win-Win

2. CQ

thank you soooooo much - I truly hope to be at least a tenth as helpful to others here on GC as some of you guys have been to me - amazed & humbled

thanks again

swap

3. Swap

Please take the time to review the compounds just in the Ginger

Print that out and take it to the hydro store and see what they might have that might be comparable. Or just send an email a few nute companies.

Fun times! LOL

4. That's sad. I hate the D.A.R.E program. I had to take it as a kid. It was a load of bullshit. Hell I even had to write a paper and speak at a convention thing. Lots of good that did haha.

If they want to keep the program going. That's fine. But educate people correctly. I am totally against hard drugs, I've had some friends pass on way to soon from stuff like that. And with the stuff going on in the Miami area with the "bath salts" craze I think kids need to be educated about real drugs. And not a plant that helps people.

5. DARE never really took off in Oregon. Too many people moved up here when the going got weird down south. Avoiding the so-called 'drug culture' wasn't on their list.

When it came up at my daughter's school several years ago I spoke at the meeting and suggested that perhaps putting a chip in the back of their heads or giving them a tattoo to track the little bastards down and keep tabs on them 24/7 would be a better plan.

I also pointed out that if the tattoos were done in German it would apt and lyrical at the same time. Like listening to Pat Buchanan talk about the White Race

CQ

6. Im not a fan of DARE either, but this is a relationship problem. Its like Jerry said, talk to them, teach them. In high school, a girl I know ratted out her parents for selling weed. She was 16 years old. Old enough to know that was a fucked up thing to do. There had to be a reson. Abuse maybe. Who knows. She was looked at as a rat the rest of her days in high school. No one would tell her anything secret. But there was probably a lot more to the story than we all knew. Same as this boy. Prolly had a hard life and wanted to change it.

Mike, I guess you were referring to the face-eating zombies when you mentioned the bath salts? That shit is fucked!:eek: If this is the start of zombie apocolypse, we're all deadmeat- literally

7. Zombies! Ahhh seriously though, how can people legally buy "bath salts" and synthetic mj, which are both so much more harmful than our beloved medicine, and the federal government still wont budge. Ridiculous. This "war on drugs" is funded partially be tabacco and alcohol commisions, its not WHAT drugs your on they care about, so much as WHO'S.

8. Yeah I was referring to the face eating zombies. Shit is fucked man! I didn't believe it at first when I received an email with a news article at work. Then I received a few more, some with pics, very disturbing.

Then I watched Zombieland and came to the conclusion that if the world population turns into zombies I hope Woody Harelson is on our side hahaha.

9. They are beastly bro, they'll grow in ANY soil basically, if you pull it out by its roots and think you "got it" its already tricked you, because all the root hairs down there will pop out and form new canes eventually. Its highly invasive and almost impossible to get rid of, so in my yard we just keep it, plus the bees & butterflies like it, we also keep many other "weeds" back there like the "milkweed" they look cool like Dr. Seuss plants..
    You plant garlic in the fall right? I wouldn't mind having some fresh garlic around, its 1 of my favorite flavorings, its taste is so rich and bold.

10. I have a DARE shirt... I smoke pot in it.

They gave each of my kids one in 6th grade, I traded them the shirt for real information. I think child rearing in a pot oriented household requires some planning, I even posted about it once, in the Seasoned Tokers, 'on being a mom'...my kids are turning out nice. It's good.

---A gate is only a gate if you walk through it, otherwise, it's just part of the fencing.

11. SP,
    One of the first pieces of advice that you gave me was to clean all the dead leaves off of the base of my plant. I thought that was really funny, mama telling me to go clean my room

12. It wasnt aqn instant thing for me either. We sat down as a family and discussed it at great length first - then the kids helped me build my flower room.

I love it when one of my kids is hanging with me when Im watering, making a botanical tea or trimming. Gardening as a whole is pretty damn educational to say the least. One of the kids will say, "Dad, that strain smells really nice" - without even thinking twice about using it themselves.

Drugs education is really important, I guess especially these days. I really think that this has been a really nice life lesson for my kids - they see dad really, really enjoy the garden, and nothing but positive vibes comes out of it. I think if somebody was to tell them that "Pot/grass/weed/buds are BAD" - they'd laugh at them.

They see the joy that I get when I'm in my organic flower room and theres a particularly tasty nugget/plant/whatever I'm smelling or tending. Im not a drug dealer. My oldest who's been to over 400 Dead/Phil/Warren Haynes - (whatever , you know the kind of shows I mean) with me knows that dad just loves tasty nuggets and its definetly not a negative thing. She's (puffs out chest) got nothing but high honors grades and may never even try it - thats cool. I'm glad tho, that I was and am able to educate them in a way that they understand the difference between good and bad.

I guess Im rambling. :)

j

13. "Know that dad just loves tasty nuggets"

Hahaha this is awesome
    your a role model for us all dude

14. That's good Jerry & SP, I couldn't stand the hypocrisy of my step-dad who would smoke weed all day and not share any of it, I eventually started stealing his shit because I have respect for property rights, but not for scum like this guy: he would abuse me when I was young/small/defenseless when he got drunk. I would've started smoking it either way tho, because my neighbor was a total stoner, and he's the 1 who gave me the idea to steal weed from my step dad, he even told me where his stash was hidden. He claimed in order to get him to smoke with me, I had to get some to smoke with him first "and here's how its done" lol. My parents didn't punish me for smoking it when I was a young teen, my mom even told me to keep it at the house, and don't go all around town with the stuff in my pocket (good advice). If my parents had been as cool as y'all I probably never would've went to jail for MJ, most of the risk involves comes from getting it off the streets... If I had plants in the house, and parents who controlled it's movement (as 1 of my other friends did) I would've never got into trouble for it. The war on (certain) drugs causes most of the problems associated with their usage.. Legalize freedom!

15. *lol*

Its true tho. I dont hide it and am a hardworking (semi) responsible guy - my joy in life besides my family and favorite hobby is growing fine, crystally sweet flowers....mmmmmm....

I work for a pretty good sized corporation - nationwide. I told my boss that I have a medical card (after he came into my office and told me I needed to get the budz out of the office - didnt even have any but has carried them in my pocket. They were in the car and still stunk up the office *lol) and he was very cool about it. I dont hide it with anyone, really - unless I really think I need to, and Im sure its cuz I try and be responsible that it never ever seems to matter>

Good vibes mean so much!!

:)

jerry.

16. Woody is on our side, man.

[​IMG]

17. [quote name='"Stankie"']

Woody is on our side, man.

[/quote]

LMFAO :):):laughing :p

18. He sure is.............
    [​IMG]

19. Good call man!

Planted a mango seed today. Threw a pit in worm bin and saw the tap root today when I was adding stuff to the bin. So said screw it and put it in a pot. The wait is on haha

20. When I read this, I had a stoned moment and thought, that's weird, the mango weed that I grew never had pits.