"Victimless" Crime Constitutes 86% of The Federal Prison Population!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Limecat, Nov 20, 2011.

1. And people wonder why I hate the government so much.

One can only ponder it.....

2. Wow...it is just stunning how many of you appear to be taking this opinion piece for being unbiased fact!

Here's some facts:
    * Dope dealers steal from people to buy product for their 'start up' capital. They also deal in a stolen property, take over neighborho­ods, beat/kill people, and guess what?--the­y don't pay taxes, causing YOU to pay more taxes.
    * Drug ADDICTS commit CRIMES in order to buy dope. (those crimes would be your robberies, batteries, burglaries­, car thefts, property thefts, and assaults).
    * Over 60% of domestic abuse is drug/alcoh­ol related. The "fall out" from domestic abuse is much more than just criminal. Children from abusive homes are mentally/e­motionally scarred for life and more likely to become addicts themselves­. They also cost our TAX PAYERS a lot of money in a variety of ways.
    * SWAT teams are necessary due to the increase in violence in America.
    * SMALL-time weed dealers are targeted to get the BIG-time dope dealers who are a lot smarter & harder to get to than the small-time weedheads.
    * There is a Vice Unit for dope & a Violent Crimes Unit. Shaver's battery isn't investigat­ed by dope cops. So one lazy VCU detective doesn't have anything to do with the attention put toward getting drugs off the street.
    * WEED isn't the problem. The problem is that weed smokers "graduate" to using X, coke, heroin, crack, and meth.

Someone please educate this retarded ass woman who posted on this articles web page. I am far too tired or I'd rape her with knowledge.

3. this should be interesting...

If only there was a way to.. take their profit from them, and force sellers to follow laws... perhaps, if there was such thing, a... legalization of sorts. forcing the violent black market into the non-violent, safe, legal market.

So do normal people. They just don't do it for dope. Tell me, if keeping it illegal was the answer, why haven't the drug addict crimes stopped?

fixed that for you. there are already laws against abuse and neglect, so why do we need to keep the drugs illegal as well?

BAHAHAHAHAHAH

you just used the word "weedhead". are you serious right now?

in every town?

no, they don't. only like 2% of weed smokers do heroin or crack. Prohibitionists flip the stats and say 98% of heroin users start with weed, but don't say only a tiny fraction of pot smokers use heroin.

I advise you to not rape anyone, and to educate yourself first.

By the way,

Source? For any of that?

:rolleyes:

4. LOL

This propaganda brought to you by the D.A.R.E. program.

5. [​IMG][​IMG]

Edit: Forgot to add this:

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

6. Even in a total police state (prison), drugs are still readily available.

7. Love your post! :D But it won't let me give you any more Rep! :(

8. [quote name='"James2912"']

Love your post! :D But it won't let me give you any more Rep! :([/quote]

that's alright, thanks anyways! :)

9. uhh guys.....i think cookies was trying to rally to troops to "rape that bitch with knowledge" not espousing that ideology as his own.

though to be honest "rape with knowledge" while colorful, is a little unsettleing....i think i will save it for special occasions...like "ya onner, im bouts ta rapes yall with some nallage'' :D

10. cracked me up man :D:smoke:

11. ‎"A state police raid on a Winthrop Avenue apartment netted no drugs or arrests—but it left Tomas Torres hospitalized and his apartment in tatters..Torres looked out the window and saw cop cars. As he moved to the door, it flew open and cops poured in. Someone punched him in the face. They shoved him to the ground. One state cop, a short man, ground his boot into Torres’ face as he lay on the floor..They laughed as they teased a cop who had gotten Torres’ blood on his jeans...Hours later, with his face swollen and his arm in a sling, Torres arrived home at 1 a.m. to find his apartment trashed"

Unarmed 54-Year-Old Bloodied In Raid | New Haven Independent

12. It doesn't help that prisons are being privatized. They have an incentive to lock up more people. More prisoners = more money.

13. no this isnt a problem kony 2012 dude!#!!!!!!!

:rolleyes:

14. i really can't think of a victimless crime ummm not sure what else to type on this subject really

15. [quote name='"Michigan Toker"']i really can't think of a victimless crime ummm not sure what else to type on this subject really[/quote]

Crime not involving a victim. It appears to be a compound word.

"Victim"-"less"

Victim being the person a crime is being committed towards. Less meaning non existent.

Victimless.

Op. Our federal and local prison systems are a joke, but that's what will happen when we have police states.

16. The way my uncle put it, was that the police are a monopoly. I liked that one, lol

17. well there are crimes and all those other things that the state considers crimes...you know, the ones without victims.

18. every crime has a victim no matter how you look at things because any type crime you do you are a victim or if it doesn't effect a person the chain of events or somehow a person is a victim even if its not directly at someone

i seen this little quote on a bumper sticker i am sure other have seen this maybe only seen 1 car ever have this but it says

why doesn't the government want you to steal because it gives them competition
    so very true so really every single person in the USA is a victim of the government

19. Traffic violations? You are the victim of speeding? Not wearing a seatbelt? Parking on the wrong side of the road? Driving in the wrong lane? Passing in a no passing zone? Turning left at a red light? Parking in a handicap parking spot? Not stopping at a red light?

Given that none of these resulted in a multi car accident. These are all the drivers fault. Maybe not jail/prison time. But you are still prosecuted with a crime.