Desigining DR90 Tent CFL Grow for Sour Diesel, Bubba Kush, Blue Dream Strains

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Thinker2357, Nov 19, 2011.

1. Wow! sounds like you've got it all figured out!

The 5 gal. bucket will probably perform better than the 2 1/2 gal. size. The larger size should provide for root growth substantial enough to form the foundation for a large, healthy plant. The additional volume of soil will act as a nice buffer in terms of nutes and watering.
    The standard 5 gal. bucket is only 14" tall to begin with so I should be O.K.
    Thanks for sharing the details about your pots!

2. Any idea when you will be starting your grow?

3. Yes. I am waiting for step-daughter to finish up school in the spring semester. Then she will be moving out. Then her room will be vacant and I can move my tent in....say six months or so. I know that is a long time but, since I am starting from scratch, I am going to need a long lead time to make sure all my plans are perfect. I also have fibromyalgia and at times it takes me a great deal of time to get anything done. Not my fault. I also have to make up some of my equipment such as the light fixture. I can use the time for research and I am patient. But I do wish I could start today! I hope you are not too disappointed that I'm not going to start my grow journal any time soon. But I will have one:)

4. Well, truthfully I was looking forward to it a bit sooner..but a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do...Hopefully I will catch your grow when it begins...good night to you.