Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dryer Sheet Weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MajinMatt, Nov 18, 2011.

1. [quote name='"JassyD"']

...Did i say he was jealous that op was smoking dryer sheet chemicals? Nah i didn't.[/quote]

[quote name='"JassyD"']

Wow you jelly? Go take a toke.
    [/quote]

Hehe.

2. How much weed is it

3. He's not dead, but he probably doesn't even remember this thread any more, so stop trying to give him advice.

In retrospect, putting the sheets in was stupid, but understandable (you did dumb shit when you were younger). I'm sure he's learned his lesson and won't be doing it again.

4. I said are you jelly? Did i specify what he was jelly about? No.

So yea hehe

5. [quote name='"JassyD"']

I said are you jelly? Did i specify what he was jelly about? No.

So yea hehe[/quote]

Come on now, really?

This is a retarded reason to be enemies. Give me something to hate on

6. Lmao I've been reading through these looking for the same advice you were 11years later i think ima just smoke it can't go too wrong