Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's the best way to find a new dealer?!?(please help)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Riderofthewalri, Nov 15, 2011.

1. I've used my old dealer for sometime now but he moved away now so I need help finding a new one(btw I'm young)

2. ask people that you are cool with where they get their stuff

3. 1)go into a crowded place
    2)scream "WHOS GOT THE GANJ"
    3)????
    4)profit!

4. Do you have any friends? Do they smoke? If so, hang out with them when they're smoking, determine who has the best weed and ask them if you can get some of what they have. Easiest thing to do. I've had maybe 5 different connects from one person alone.

5. Well here's a way to try, you can ask your friends who smoke, you can go to a mall and who ever looks like the stoner type say 420? then put your fingers to your lips as if you were smoking a joint if they don't get it move on to the next person! :wave:

6. Police station. Jk, your friends are a really good help.

7. What I did was walk up to the guy I thought looked like a dealer, and say very loudly so he could hear "Wow it smells like bud in here!" Long story short, after trying that with about 3 dealers, I got one that actually was a dealer

8. Go to various gas stations an buy blunt wraps... hope you find someone who smiles or shows that they know what's up and ask them for the hookup.

or go to webehigh.com and find your area.