1,000 Word essay on "Danger of Weed" demanded by a pig

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by HideYoChurren, Nov 14, 2011.

1. The judge also gives you a nice probation officer when they sentence you to a period of probabtion. A probabtion office is a police officer.

2. Your friend can say he's not writing it because it goes against his ideology and would thus be requiring him by law to lie. If that doesn't work he should get a lawyer because that's definitely unconstitutional

3. Danger of weed doesn't exist? How about the mexican drug cartels moving massive amounts of brick weed through the states and killing people over drug money and turf? How about the people who DO smoke weed and move onto harder drugs? How about the concept of addiction where it ceases to be a luxury and becomes a necessity to function in day to day life. How about the people who sell weed and go to prison? Don't be so closed minded. Just because some people can "smoke responsibly" doesn't mean the whole world functions that way. Weed, like any other chemical or mood altering substance, effects many peoples lives negatively. How about the kids getting shot by gang bangers for selling weed in some gangs "turf"? How about the people selling weed who get robbed at gun point, and the people who rob people at gun point all over a plant. There is TONS of shit to write about my friend.

4. im painfully familiar with these remember they said 1000 words nor 1000 accurate words.

5. i wouldnt write an essay for no pig id rather except another punishment fuck that shit.

6. 1000 words. Thats like a page and a half, double spaced. You'd rather extend your probation period even longer? I'd much rather like to smile and nod and finish my sentence and its terms so I could smoke again.

Don't let your pride and ego run your life like that, makes life so much more stressful than it has to be.

7. Do this in the essay, it makes everything in the essay invalid. Like opposite day.
    [​IMG]

8. The dangers of weed:

1. The ignorance surrounding it.
    2. The dumb fucks who love to announce that they're "stoners" or big shots and give a fucking plant a bad name, come on now. It's just a plant people, calm the fuck down. Same goes for the dumb fucks who take one hit and go insane, you're probably not even high.
    3. The fact that it could help so many people yet it's illegal because of human greed.
    4. The fact that alcohol isn't frowned upon in society, look at all the deaths related to alcohol and cigarettes. Look at alcoholics, do you see "marijuana addicts" having the same symptoms? Nope.
    5. The munchies I suppose, once you start you can't stop.
    6. Being stereotyped or judged right off the bat for enjoying a natural plant. Yeah I smoke pot and I'm also in school with great grades and I'm a serious runner, so far I've been placing in the top three in every single race I've ran. If you looked at me you probably wouldn't think I smoke at all but I know if a lot of people found out they would probably lose all respect for me just because they know I smoke pot.

There's a lot more like being illegally locked up and searched and violated by the police and government but those are really the only true "dangers" so tell that cop to go get his facts straight, if you're a police officer you should get your shit straight.

9. Well said, especially the part about Mexican drug cartels. I couldn't agree more.

10. I would write about munchies, price of bud, fact that it's illegal dangers people's record, and people get robbed because it's bought from a sketch dude rather than at the gas station.

11. Tell him to write about how prohibition kills 1,000's of people in Mexico and if it was legal, there would be no drug cartels making billions of dollars to do the senseless killing. That's the best I got as far as weed being bad, why is that?? :confused::confused:

12. 1. You can get arrested
    2. you can get arrested
    3. you can get arrested
    4. you can get arrested
    5. For people with Schizophrenia and mental disorders running in their family, Marijuana has been known to bring the onsets of these diseases more rapidly than what would happen without Marijuana consumption
    6. you can get arrested
    9. You can get arrested

(teehee)

13. Just flat out make shit up, say that weed puts holes in your brain and kills all your sperm.

14. Hand them a blank peice of paper lol

15. Make up a bunch of lies. How every time u smoke pot u turn into a monster who kills people.

16. nah i just dont much like the police had some bad experiences with them and another time where things where just totally messed up dirty cops so dont judge me.

17. [quote name='"Storm Crow"']The dangers of cannabis are mainly legal or political! But that is NOT what they want to hear!

However, since he MUST do physical dangers, he COULD do a piece on "Cannabinoid hyperemesis". It is a rare condition where HEAVY cannabis users have their body revolt against cannabis! It is negative enough to satisfy the cops, but rare enough that 99.999% of tokers will never have it!

Here's his research for it!

Cannabinoid hyperemesis: cyclical hyperemesis in association with chronic cannabis abuse (full – 2004) Sign In

Cannabinoid hyperemesis: not just a problem in Adelaide Hills (letter – 2005)
    Sign In

Cannabinoid hyperemesis: marijuana puts patients in hot water. (abst – 2007)
    Cannabinoid hyperemesis: marijuana puts... [Australas Psychiatry. 2007] - PubMed - NCBI

Cannabinoid hyperemesis relieved by compulsive bathing. (full – 2009)
    Cannabinoid Hyperemesis Relieved by Compulsive Bathing

Cannabinoid hyperemesis. (full – 2010) Cannabinoid hyperemesis

Cannabinoid Hyperemesis and Compulsive Bathing: A Case Series and Paradoxical Pathophysiological Explanation (full – 2010) http://www.jabfm.org/content/23/6/790.long

Cannabinoid-Induced Hyperemesis: A Conundrum—From Clinical Recognition to Basic Science Mechanisms (abst/click for full PDF - 2010)
    Pharmaceuticals | Free Full-Text | Cannabinoid-Induced Hyperemesis: A Conundrum?From Clinical Recognition to Basic Science Mechanisms

The cannabis hyperemesis syndrome characterized by persistent nausea and vomiting, abdominal pain, and compulsive bathing associated with chronic marijuana use: a report of eight cases in the United States.
    (abst – 2010) The cannabis hyperemesis syndrome characterized ... [Dig Dis Sci. 2010] - PubMed - NCBI

Cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome as the underlying cause of intractable nausea and vomiting. (abst - 2011) Cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome as the... [J Am Osteopath Assoc. 2011] - PubMed - NCBI

Cannabis Hyperemesis Syndrome. (abst – 2011) [Cannabis Hyperemesis Syndrome.] [Fortschr Neurol Psychiatr. 2011] - PubMed - NCBI

Image of the month. Skin discoloration from compulsive bathing in a patient with hyperemesis syndrome.
    (abst – 2011) \tElsevier

Cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome inducing acute prerenal failure and electrolyte disturbance. (abst – 2011)
    [Cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome induc... [Dtsch Med Wochenschr. 2011] - PubMed - NCBI

Cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome: literature review and proposed diagnosis and treatment algorithm. (abst – 2011) Cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome: literature rev... [South Med J. 2011] - PubMed - NCBI

Cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome: an underreported entity causing nausea and vomiting of pregnancy. (abst – 2011) Cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome: an und... [Arch Gynecol Obstet. 2011] - PubMed - NCBI

Pediatric cannabinoid hyperemesis: two cases. (abst – 2011)
    Pediatric cannabinoid hyperemesis: two ca... [Pediatr Emerg Care. 2010] - PubMed - NCBI

Hyperemesis and a High Water Bill. (abst – 2011) Hyperemesis and a High Water Bill. [Z Gastroenterol. 2011] - PubMed - NCBI

OK, I'm not going to write it for him! lol

Hope that helps!

Granny[/quote]

Your not from Australia by any chance are you?

18. So prior bad experiences with the cops would justify you not complying and stuck on probation even longer? It just doesn't make sense. It's not like this is a terribly hard assignment, it's a little bruising to the ego but in no ways hard. You are already being forced to random drug testing and multiple probation terms, how much of your ego is going to be left at this point. You are already caught, doing something illegal first-off, so one would assume you should man up and accept the punishment. Just because we think the law is dumb doesn't help when you're caught and facing prosecution, just smile and nod and finish your punishment. To each their own I guess, I prefer to not let my ego or anger control my life.

You can live whatever life you want, but I will not be envious of you at all. And I hardly doubt you live your life without making a single judgement about other people, so forgive me for judging you but its how we, as consciousness, sentinent beings makes us judge every single object, phrase, noise, smell, sound, let alone how often we judge other people. Every single one of us judges every person we ever talk to and see. Period.

Besides, in your post, you are obviously passing judgment on "dirty cops", really? Way to set an example by asking me not to pass judgment on you, in which I was not even mean or harsh just brutally honest, and here you are sterotyping and insulting a whole set of humans, not just a single person.

Bazinga.

19. Don't worry man, you'll come to find that hardly anyone here is actually over the age of eighteen, and they still think they can take on the entire federal government by themselves.:smoke:

20. Not from Australia! Got friends there, though- Smokin Moose and Dragonfan! Dragonfan does the facebook for my List.

Granny