Quitting coffee and pot, feeling irritable as fuck

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by jimboob, Nov 10, 2011.

1. I feel like half the kids down my dorm hallways are consistantly sick. They all need to spend 20 minutes in the showers hacking loogies and my roomate *SNKKKIIIFFFFFKKSSSS* the snot up into his nose every 7 seconds...fuckin blow your nose already that shit isn't gonna just dissapear into your brain..

And there's this one wigger kid (I'm pretty sure it's him) that doesn't know how to fuckin flush...guys like 25 the fuck is wrong with his stupid ass?

I feel the need for revenge on all these gross motherfuckers.

but im just gonna get some food

/vent

2. People hawk lugies in the shower because the water makes their nose run and they can't grab a tissue to blow it...it's gross but everyone did it in my dorm too.

3. Start using the shower as a toilet then.

4. Dude, nothing compared to my old dorm. It was disgusting as hell and the building was more than 100 years old. Couldn't smoke weed because of the way my building faced (wind was always blowing in, not out). Each winter 100 million crows perch themselves in the big ass tree located directly outside my window. Faggots screaming as loudly as possible out the windows at people each morning just because they can...finding thongs and puke in the hallways. It was just terrible I hated the dorms or at least just the dorm I lived in. I'm not about to try moving into another one even though a few I've partied in seemed really awesome.

5. Yeah, what's up with people refusing to flush? Last year the toilets on my floor were always full of piss, it couldn't have just been one person. And half the time I go into a bathroom in any building on campus at least one toilet hasn't been flushed.

Is it just college? I've never seen this anywhere else. Is it some hippy attempt to save water? Or are people just children who don't practice common courtesy unless they have someone looking over the shoulder?

6. Wow that is gross. I suggest you not try and quit both at once. Coffee is a bitch to quit. If I don't get my coffee, I'm a fucking bitch most of the day lol. Coffee is more fucking addictive that weed. Isn't that ridiculous? Lol

7. It's called withdrawal. Grats, you're an official drug addict! May I present you with a gold medal of a man riding a fucking dinosaur:

[​IMG]

8. I suggest moving into an apartment. Its safer, nicer, more privacy, you can smoke whenever the hell you feel like it and it can be cheaper if you are smart about it. If you get a 2 bdrm a couple blocks from campus it can cost you as little as 3k for the year for rent depending on where your school is and around here that's half the cost of a tiny dorm room with no kitchen or bathroom.