Post about your paintball gun

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Goopus, Nov 9, 2011.

1. Don't play much anymore but still have my shocker.

2. Used a Spyder Extra with a longer barrel for 5 years then gave it to my friend. I didn't use it enough and he was just gettin started with playing. Was a good starter.

Sent from my Nexus 5.

3. A shot of my basic set up when I would go play.

Sent from my Nexus 5.

Attached Files:

4. Tippman A-5 and X-7

5. #25 100781, Nov 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2013
    It's been a few years since I last played, but i recently performed some maintenance on 2 of my markers figuring I may take part in some indoor games over the winter.

Here are pics of my Micromag and 05' Autococker after getting them back in working order:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Micromag works we well as the day I purchased it. The Autococker works, but needs a new timing rod, 3 way and hoses. I'll get around to replacing the parts at some point.

I also have an ACI F4 Illustrator and a Sheridan PGP with an upgraded grip still packed away.

6. I'm on a tight budget so I only have a smart parts ion and an azodin kaos. My ion is modded out and is actually really good. And the azodin is pretty good to.

Sent from my ZTE N9120 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. currently shooting a bob long alias

8. I mean I haven't really gotten out to play in a few months but my set up is...

-Empire AXE
    -Dye Rotor
    -Freak Barrel Kit
    -Forgot the tank(carbon fiber though)

Nothing like playing paintball ripped. :smoking:

9. Been a fuckin minute since I played but I still got my gear. Got a custom anno'd Axe, Bob Long Rapper, Angel A1 Fly, and an Etek2.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1385742870.368675.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1385742883.494120.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1385742976.317764.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1385742988.091936.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1385743000.096754.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Just upgraded to a new empire axe. Couldn't take having to find parts for the old ion.

Sent from my ZTE N9120 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. geo 3 virtue spire and ninja 68/45 i once went while blazed but I just sat out like every game and ate the whole time cuz it hurt too bad

12. Axe pro, z2, ninja 77/4500 dura

13. Limited edition teal Dp g4 with halo too, pe 68/45. And yea i went baked once and it was waaaaay to intense lol couldnt focus really, so now i just rock a couple beers before hand

14. Just copped an Empire Axe loving the shit out of it :lol:

15. MilSig XDC, TIPX with SMG body kit, a Hammer7 shotgun, and Bolt action nodded to shit, TM15 for when I need to lay down paint. Love this sport, mainly magfed now. Used to play tournaments and it is just too costly and way too serious