Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does pot smoke leave residue in my home??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SkateDestroy36, Nov 9, 2011.

1. Yeah, maybe gas!

2. once crossing the canadian border they found the top of a baggie and a seed then...

they swabbed my dash w/ a q-tip like thing, drop it in baggie with vial. snap vial. liquid turned blue, looks at me an says "ahh been smoking weed in the car too eh"

so yep, they can find it

3. in a Kurt Cobain biography i read, the author said that marijuana resin almost an inch thick had formed on the ceiling above his bed due to years of smoking inside.

i doubt that is going to happen to you.

and who the fuck reports a kid to the dhs for a bruise on his arm? aren't kids allowed to play sports these days? what a bitch of a teacher. if it was on his face, another story. but seriously, when i was a kid my parents would be worried if i didn't have bruise up and down my arms and legs.

4. been smoking in my 10 by 10 room for 15+ years.the walls are a tad bit yellow.if i remove a poster and look behind it,the wall is as white as the day i last painted it.it most deffinetly leaves residue.just like smoking ciggarettes.

5. The teacher is not a bitch. If she is in California, she is REQUIRED BY LAW to report any suspected abuse- I know, I work at a school.

I once had to discuss with the principal about some previous physical abuse a child reported to me, but since the child was no longer in that home (and the abusive parent was in jail for another matter)- all I ended up doing was reporting it.

Granny

6. Light up a 20 pack of marlboros and don't inhale( at least thats what i would do )

7. haha:)

wait that was a joke right?

8. Just be sure not to smoke any time near when they may come. Be sure to clean your pieces if they are really dirty. And be sure to take down anything that looks like stoner-esque and you should be fine