Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Jamaican weed in Costa Rica

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by POWiz, Nov 7, 2011.

1. So I have a question here, I've read some posts about this and there's some people that have also tried this Jamaican weed in my country (Costa Rica) and have said it looks pretty bad but its kinda good actually, maybe not on flavor but gets you pretty high.. Im going to leave some photos of this weed I usually buy,again it looks totally like schwag weed but If someone here has ever tried this kind of weed please tell me your opinions on it.Im pretty sure if you have ever came to Costa Rica and bought some weed you probably have also tried this and wondered why is strong. And also if you have any idea why it gets me so high lol it would be nice if you post. Im pretty sure its like a high grade-jamaican weed.

Attached Files:

• 123.jpg
      123.jpg
      File size:
      304.8 KB
      Views:
  2. Schwag.

The only reason it gets you high, from my understanding, is that you are used to smoking that type of quality. You should come to Canada or Cali and try some amazing quality herb for 2 weeks straight, and I can almost guarantee when you go back to Costa Rica you will barely get high off this stuff.

3. Ewwwww idc how high it'll get me, look at it (no offense). It's like f*ckin an ugly girl just for your nut....heeellll nah I got standards. But I've learned on GC, "to each his own"

4. Good herb can look bad sometimes - if they don't do a good trim job and don't cure it well, it can look and taste like crap, but still be potent.

edit: is there any way you could get a better photo of it?

5. i agree, but it's as brown as mud....

6. I'm sorry OP, but that bud looks gross as hell

7. looks like some poop... on a shtick.

8. extremely poor quality cannabis.

9. That's true... Although I once smoked some similar-looking bud that a friend had, and I was surprised at the high it gave me (not saying it was great weed, but it was a lot better than it looked). It was pretty gross to smoke though.

10. When I went to school in Costa Rica I was only like 14 and didn't smoke back then, that's where I tired it for the first time. I didn't really know anything about weed but I remember seeing most of them weed my friend's brother would get and it was usually pretty brown.

11. I know it totally looks like shit, I grow my own alaskan kush and its pretty dank, So i know that low quality shit, but still, you guys would me surprised on how high that shit gets you lol