Grandaddy purp feminized S1 Conniseur Genetics.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by althor, Nov 5, 2011.

1. agreed, love when a breeder comes here to chat and give us a heads up.

where is this special to be had at? Attitude? Other?

my guy is working with a bunch if strains from Mother Chuckers who are also US and i see hardly any info/reviews on them.

but i can vouch for the end product all day long......

getting some GD Purp beans would be insane.......

How about Skywalker OG? who is working on those beans?

2. Attitude has the Conniserur Purple line listed. They only come in fem seed though. Think Seed Boutique has them as well not all that sure on who else. But Attitude also has them as a promo so buy a pack get a 10 pack of there Reg seeds.

As for Skywalker OG. Gage Green just let out a run of Skywalker OG x Grape Stomper called Leia OG.

3. I recently grew some.chemmy jones... superb smoke and high yeild... 8 plants gave me 14oz dried..

4. Pics???

5. [quote name='"Lamont"']

Pics???[/quote]

Sorry bro... a friend who im tryin to convice join gc has them on his android phone ... im tryin to get him to download the app

6. [quote name='"HALFaBRICKKK"']

Sorry bro... a friend who im tryin to convice join gc has them on his android phone ... im tryin to get him to download the app[/quote]

Smells tangy ... Almost sour lemon... Smokes like lemon/fuel...

7. I've got some S1 seedlings. :D

8. Y not buy from original breeder Ken?

Y use knockoffs?

9. #49 unclebubba, Apr 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2012
    10 seeds for 100$ regular for kens

10. Ken is not the original breeder of the Grandaddy Purple and you will find that the seeds he sells are a GDP hybrid where a male was used to pollenate the GDP clone that Ken holds (but did not create).
    Peace

11. ^^^ Well I have a grow going as we speak with both Ken Estes version and your knock off, truecannabliss. My GDP from Ken is shitting on Connoisseur Genetics so far. I pick keeper mother plants from regular seeds only, but none of the plants from CG are standouts anyways. Kens are growing very uniformly, and they already stink while in veg.

12. [quote name='"Lamont"']^^^ Well I have a grow going as we speak with both Ken Estes version and your knock off, truecannabliss. My GDP from Ken is shitting on Connoisseur Genetics so far. I pick keeper mother plants from regular seeds only, but none of the plants from CG are standouts anyways. Kens are growing very uniformly, and they already stink while in veg.[/quote]

Lol treated

13. [quote name='"Lamont"']^^^ Well I have a grow going as we speak with both Ken Estes version and your knock off, truecannabliss. My GDP from Ken is shitting on Connoisseur Genetics so far. I pick keeper mother plants from regular seeds only, but none of the plants from CG are standouts anyways. Kens are growing very uniformly, and they already stink while in veg.[/quote]

Well damnn. .. Ive grown from connoisseur genetics and the only thing i found bad was the slow growth. ..But really finishes up nice... Thinking about trying one of there purple / cheese crosses... Fems this time tho.... Out of 22 chemmy jones only 8 turned out fem...bummer

14. Not saying they wont produce some good bud, but they are definitely growing slowly, and I am not getting that funk smell that is coming off Ken's. They are still in veg, but I don't see them taking off.

15. [quote name='"Lamont"']

Not saying they wont produce some good bud, but they are definitely growing slowly, and I am not getting that funk smell that is coming off Ken's. They are still in veg, but I don't see them taking off.[/quote]

Maybe you got a bad pheno. .. Something the guys at cg might know more about

16. If it were one or two I would agree, but it is the entire pack. Plus side is they all germinated, and are healthy. Just nothing special.

17. [quote name='"Lamont"']^^^ Well I have a grow going as we speak with both Ken Estes version and your knock off, truecannabliss. My GDP from Ken is shitting on Connoisseur Genetics so far. I pick keeper mother plants from regular seeds only, but none of the plants from CG are standouts anyways. Kens are growing very uniformly, and they already stink while in veg.[/quote]

So u had good results with the GDP? I thinking of getting that for the June sale at attitude but I hear it's hard to grow. I know ur a veteran at growing. I'm not really a nube I've had 3 pretty good successful grows just wondering if I should wait and pick up some more my skill level

18. I have only been growing for three years, and the more I grow the less crap I use. Biobizz light mix, square pots, and t5 banks are the ONLY things I use during veg. Since I started keeping it simple, it is almost impossible to fuck up as long as you pay attention to the plants.
    The GDP from Ken has been easy to grow thus far, but I will have to watch them in flower since it is my first time with them. Growing the same strain over and over is really where you learn to push plants to their full potential. I can grow SAGE from TH Seeds better than any other plant, but I have been growing her since my first go around. I have two of my GDPs I hope to keep alive for a long time, and perfect the growing.
    Get whatever strain interest you, commit to growing it three or four times, and you will surprise yourself with how much easier it gets with each round.

19. [quote name='"Lamont"']

I have only been growing for three years, and the more I grow the less crap I use. Biobizz light mix, square pots, and t5 banks are the ONLY things I use during veg. Since I started keeping it simple, it is almost impossible to fuck up as long as you pay attention to the plants.
    The GDP from Ken has been easy to grow thus far, but I will have to watch them in flower since it is my first time with them. Growing the same strain over and over is really where you learn to push plants to their full potential. I can grow SAGE from TH Seeds better than any other plant, but I have been growing her since my first go around. I have two of my GDPs I hope to keep alive for a long time, and perfect the growing.
    Get whatever strain interest you, commit to growing it three or four times, and you will surprise yourself with how much easier it gets with each round.[/quote]

I'm ordering the c99 later today and 2 lemon OG from DNA for the jubilee. I think ima go with c99 for my first grow and work up to all the other beans

20. After trying other seed companies I'm going to say that I'm coming back to CG... Just bought a pack of the Grand Doggy Purp and I'm going to run it for the next 6 months ... Can't fucking wait

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app