Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed and suicidal thoughts

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mr Gargamel, Nov 4, 2011.

1. Just do you and fuck what everbody else thinks. That's what I do and it's working pretty well :D As that other guy said, time heals all.

2. Hey man

I've fought for many years with depression, with manic episodes, with psychotic breaks.

I have what is called schizo affective, it is quite similar to bipolar. It can be very scary at times, and it can bring me to lows that I'm not sure many people experience. I have definitely had my hand on the trigger, but life is funny. As I've gotten older (I'm 25), life has become more and more bearable. Being young is not an easy time for a lot of people, it can be a downright nightmare for some. Push through it, you'll be happy at some point, I promise, you just have to put your head down and make it rain.

3. Yeah, weed helps brings things into perspective(just like meditation, or whatever people use as stress relievers) and simply fix what's wrong with your life.
    Hope you feel better =/

4. #24 PeruvianDank, Nov 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2011
    Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Not worth it in my opinion unless you are sure there is an afterlife. Plus, all of us have something which secretly drive us everyday. You got to find what makes you happy. Whenever you do (which I'm sure you will) let me know. :hello:

P.S. if you feel you need someone, anyone to vent your suicide feelings with, don't be shy and holler. :wave:

5. Ermm fuck it bro, here's somethings to consider when you're depressed:
    1.It's YOUR life, you should careless what others think
    2.Life should NOT be taken suriously
    3.Time will heal
    4.Being sad sucks, emotionally and physically so try to do activities that make you happy.
    5.Talking to some one about problems always help me when im feeling blue
    if you need some one to talk to, dont hesitate to pm me. I won't judge, and i won't tell anyone else. And its a pm so you can feel safe no one else will read it.

6. I couldn't agree more man! The greatest experience of my life was seeing Tool live last year.. can't wait to see em again.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOlgMobibjk[/ame]

7. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XW0j0smt8fY]Tool - The Pot (Lyrics and Meaning) - YouTube[/ame]

8. I am in a really dark place at the moment yet some dank and good tunes I can't help but forget my worries even if it is for 5 minutes

9. ...give it up!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUQHNHEUT4g]5FDP The Bleeding LIVE Five Finger Death Punch Las Vegas FFDP - YouTube[/ame]