dealer gives free weed!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by petrified, Sep 26, 2002.

1. the first and only time i ever bought from this one dude.... i paid30 for an eight of mids, he hooks me up so i get way more than i paid for and he smoked a fatass joint with me that he had from a music festival he went to the day before, it was fuckin awesome. we didnt smoke the whole thing so he gave me what was left of it, i'd call it a roach but it was like half the joint..... oh yea...this is my 420th post! fuckin awesome... pEACE

2. I totally understand about the karma thing, yesterday I told my friend about a gram and a half of this awesome dank I bought 2 days back, and he asks me for some and I told him id give him some later. So when I get home I take a few ghetto bong hits and get really high and play zelda. So Then I get a message from my friend asking if he could buy some off me and I said I'd give him some pinches for free. But I realized I had the munchies and he said he had half a pound cake so I head to his house and out of wanting to be nice I gave him the whole gram which he didnt notice and he gave me the food which was REALLLLYYY damn good. He didnt notice I gave him a G till he smoked it later.

Today my mom had to pay me back for some money I lent her but had only a 20$ bill when she owed me 10 and gave me the whole 20 for it, and happen to get a call from my dealer asking if I could buy a g from him, and as 20 the going price it was an oppurtunity and I took it. Then I meet up with my friend and he said he was smacked off his ass and thanked me for giving some of the best weed he ever had. And said he's got me down for a gram. I am sooooo high now and im happy I did that because now I have a high ass happy friend who wants to smoke me out, and a gram of herb waiting to be smoked.

Weed karma= give a pal a bag, and it will come back to you.

3. I used to know this really stupid dealer and people would give him 5 dollars for a joint but the best part was he'd leave all his weed with you and let roll your own joint and he'd always go to the bathroom or some shit...... so more than once about five of us would give him 5 dollars each and he'd dissapear leaving more than an ounce and we all stole like 3-5 grams each... best of all he either didnt notice or didnt care.

4. yes...

mind your head on the doorframe,....

5. Heh. My first dealer totally kicked ass. Not only did he give me a (free) joint for every 2 grams that I purchased, but he also gave me and 1/8 (not for free, but for 5$) for every 10 grams I purchased. But it didn't last long. After I bought my shit from him for almost a month, they found his body in a refridgerator box with his hands cut of and two bullets in the back of his skull. That was a very sad day for stoners all over my town.

About 5 months later, I found a new dealer, and if I bought a joint from him, he would give me a 10 cap of oil. If I bought a gram, he'd give me a small brick of hash. If I bought an ounce, he'd give me 2 ounces. I once bought a pound (for 900$ SWEEET!) and he gave me 10 oz of hash and a vial of Texas oil. This guy was even better than my first dealer by far. At least I thought he was. I knew that this had to be too good to be true. I was right. . . .

After buying from him for about 2 months, he said that he would need about 11,593$ from me for all the free shit he'd given me. I never returned. . . .

6. what a fucking dick

7. Sometimes I'll go to the ghetto and a few times I've gotten two grams of 'gan for $10. :D

8. I'm lucky, it's my friend who sells me weed. He weights his 1g bags 1.4g and I pay only like 6 bucks a gram (well actually about 1.4g) This is canadian dollar. Oh and he always smoke me out :D And his stuff is quite potent even if it is dense as hell.

9. one time i bought a dub from this kid, so after going home and looking at the bag and picking off all the leaves i only had a decent 10 chud so i called him back and asked him for compensation and he came to my house and dropped off a huge 20 sack for free, it was sick

10. i got a 1.5g for $5 of dence fukin weed

11. i know how you feel man... i live in sweden and i always go to christiana to get my weed. that shit is BOMB!! plus here in sweden we always roll like the danes cuz the 2 countrys are so close together!! man i gotta give some mad props to scandinavia!! (even though im from cali)

12. God damn dude...sure enough..

I've met a few local that were always cool as fuck. Whenever I'd buy I'd buy in weight to be lazy about it. Ya know ..smoking whenever a good flick comes on or show or for a special dvd-a-thon or game session. He always weighted up even... so if I asked for a 1/2 he'd use 4 gram or so zips an toss in an extra 2 grams to round the bag + herb out to an even 20 making the total half 16 instead of 14...he liked even numbers..go figure.

Another would hook me up day or night rain or shine whenever and always brought an extra gram in or with a blunt of my choice. This always ended in me matching when possible and rolling or smoking him out some way on the spot. Every time he'd end up with a lil extra pocket money off a very genrious deal on his part bombed out of his mind an I'd be the same playing some game 20 minutes later. Copasetic to say the least. :)

But other then that I've had my share of dicks an cheap asses too...karamically when many of us get to chill at the dam 24/7 365 we'll get what we gave.

Hope that yields me many gracious bud buddies along my trek...I'll smoke people out just to hear stories an shit. Thats really what touring there is about..not the cheap ass e-cafe's with their side bar of previously shaken of many trichromes the tourest eat up..but just average people chilling. Cause again karmically your simple gesture or theres may change points of view.

13. nice man. this once i went to turks and caicos, its an island in the carribbean, with my family and the family of one of my brothers friends. It was an international flight, so we didnt bother to bring any bud. We were on the steps to the beach bumming about being dry and he starts singing smoke 2 joints and this little island kid asks us if we smoke weed. we said hell ya and got hooked up a shitload while we were there. tons of free bud. every night we smoked like an 8th joint, insane jamiacan shit too. High time it was.

14. Watch out, karma's gonna get you...

15. I haven't like actually sat down and watched tv in the longest time.. i dont even remember the last time i watched it. I fucking hate tv, if i ever use the tv its to watch a movie or something, it serves is purpose for that and i move on. However the channels they offer to the public i do not watch, its all a bunch of bullshit propoganda fast paced eye hurting stuff that i would like to keep myself away from. Just :smoke: weed and stay away from tv

16. my last purchase ("just picked up" in picture post forum) i received a genuine Jerome Baker bong. picture attached.

all my old purchases were doubled if i bought anything over a quarter.

Attached Files:

17. im pretty sure i have gotten some herb for free..for sure acttually...
    but sadly i seriously cant think of a particular time...
    but my dealer every couple of bags i buy, he rolls a blunt of his homegrown bud... its chill, if i ever need a bag fronted, he will throw me it...hes my friend i use to grow with him but i had to stop.
    so he gives me be bags like half price, like 4 grams for 20 bucks 8 grams for 40 bucks, all diferent strains of cource that i am able to choose from
    but ya
    i introduced this dude into weed and then plantin n shit look now, he's sellin to me, lol
    krazy
    blazed, peacE!!!

18. i am the EXACT same way. + karma for you man.

19. I agree and disagree. I have lived all my life in South Florida (I have never even left! Furthest ive been is 200 miles north for 8 hours.) So I know that the city can corrupt kids. But as far as music and movies go, nah. I mean, I see Faces of Death a lot, but I dont go and kill people. I listen to Cannibal Corpse and I dont rape and kill people. I listen to Deicide and dont kill christians (as the songs chorus says "Kill the Christian over and over again"

So, City = corrupts kids
    Entertainment = they look for something to blame for their stupidity.

20. one time me and a friend snuck out of his house late at night so buy a sack (we have 35 bucks..under an 8th around here). we get in the dealers car and he hands me the bag which has about a quarter ounce of top quality nugs. we got hooked up pretty good...i buy from him regularly now and he still gives me a little extra to keep me coming back for more