Get ready for war with Iran

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Lay Low, Nov 3, 2011.

1. Without U.S. meddling in the region there would be much more incentive among Israel and other middle eastern nations to work out the mutual problems amongst themselves peacefully.

Wars have been fought in the past, yes. But the threat of nuclear annihilation will keep both sides from jumping the gun, diplomacy is much preferred to mutual destruction.

The views of muslims itt is overly simplistic, and it's very sad to see.

2. Went off on a tangent in the first part, but I couldn't help it.

3. Without US meddling, Israel would have never existed. The threat of nuclear annihilation now keeps Israel's enemies at bay, but if Iran gets nuclear weapons that threat would be balanced and it wouldn't end in anything good.

4. Well the US defends many muslim countries from their radical muslim counterparts (Saudi Arabia?). The fact is that radical Islamists kill more muslims than the Americans, and that is why we have popular support in the middle east.

We are anti-radical muslim, I suppose you could say that, and that's why radical muslims hate us. The Iranian people support us in most things that the US does because they understand the dangers of radical Islamists.

We are already 15 trillion in debt yes, which is why another war with Iran would finish us off, and they know it. It would be equivalent to the Soviets in Afghanistan. We funded bin Laden while he fought the Soviets. If we went to war in Iran, Russia and China would fund Iranian militants to fight us, and we would drain ourselves into bankruptcy.

5. Can't wait for this. We are about to stabilize the economy through exporting missiles, tanks, and weapons. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

6. You cannot seem to grasp the concept that nobody wants mutual destruction.

Your logic is flawed, again. 300 nukes is more destructive then 1 nuke last I checked. Israel is likely to have nukes comparable to the Tsar Bomba, whereas Iran would be lucky to develop a nuke on par with Little Boy.

You admit that Israel wouldn't exist without U.S. intervention. You indirectly prove the point im making itt, without U.S. intervention in the middle east we wouldn't be facing the problems in the region we face today.

Yet more intervention is somehow going to fix things, this time? :laughing:

7. Ron Paul is right again!!! :hello:

You can never trust anything that the CIA says because they lie and cover up things for supposed national security reasons.

They have their own agenda that is never fully scrutinized by Congress or the public.

1953 Iranian coup d'état - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

8. The Zionist movement was started not by the Jews but by another unseen hand.

No wonder they want to wipe Israel off the map. They see the entire mess as something created by the west and that does have merit.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rRbuct80s8"]DECEPTION (The Fed, Jews & 3 World Wars- Part 59) - YouTube[/ame]

9. Let other people handle their own problems and you tend not to have to worry about calming anyone down.

10. Somewhere, the propagandists at the Rendon Group must be working overtime.

Iran has no real desire to "wipe Israel off the map" as numerous Islamic holy sites reside in Israel. They wouldn't mess with Israel because they know that would end with Iran being wiped off the map.

11. #52 Rotties4Ever, Nov 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2011
    Mahmood doesnt give a shit how many nukes Israel has, if you nuke once and properly the enemy will be unable to retaliate, Iran has ties with al-qeuda and fucking hezbollah, you really believe they will hesitate to "loose" a nuke, and let anyone of many of Israel's enemies "find it", then afterwards "denial""denial""denial""denial"
    you live in wonderland if you believe people like mahmoud give two shits about consequences or are even able to fully comprehend their own actions and consequences.

12. ill be sick to my stomach if we enter another war

13. Ahmedenijad is not the leader of Iran.

14. If you think Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has any pull over policy in Iran you are only kidding yourself. He's merely the face of the regime, but he doesn't get to make decisions...

Mahmoud is nothing more then a face, an easily vilified individual to rally around the flag against.

Memo From Tehran - U.S. Focus on Ahmadinejad Puzzles Iranians - NYTimes.com

Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei calls all the shots, nuclear strategy, armed forces, and foreign policy.

I think the Ayatollah understands full well the consequences of his actions. See the failed Iranian revolution of 2009. The population resents him, but they prefer him to a U.S./Israel hand picked puppet.

Iran's military budget is a little under 9 billion dollars annually, putting them behind the Superpowers of Greece and Australia.

The quote about wiping Israel off the face of the map is nothing more then a Pentagon propaganda tool.

Lost in translation | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk

15. The first two are only laughable because we fucked them up the past decade. Pakistan is not laughable they have a capable military and nuclear weapons but luckily they are more concerned with there arch rival India then Israel

Egypt current has a powerful military due to US training and aid and even though Syria is going through civil unrest but that kind of increases the likelihood of aggression. There is also Jordan, and Lebanon.

Like in all the other Arab-Israeli wars they would form a coalition, but the Superior military power of Israel will crush them once again

:laughing:

16. Peace will never occur in Mesopotamia, ever. That part of the globe has seen wars and bloodshed ever since man has stepped foot there. Intervening is pointless and just leads to other wars. Have any of the countries we have ever invaded stayed Democratic? Idk but i'm pretty sure that most of them are ran by dictators now. We should step back and not spend more of the taxpayers dollars on MORE wars. The globalists or whatever you want to call the people "in charge" have grossly outstretched the reaches of Americas power. It is dangerous business having tyrants in control of such a powerful country and arsenal of weapons.

17. not me, i'm going to start dragging politicians out of DC by their tits and balls and sending them retards off to fight. if they want war they can fuckin fight and pay the price for a change, keep our soldiers home where they belong.

18. I never said we should intervene and start a war with Iran, I simply pointed out that there are consequences to whatever action we take.
    We intervened in the 50s and overthrew Iran's government and assured ourselves an ally in the middle east. We intervened by setting up Israel and making them now the main power of the middle east.

The point is we could pull out now, but that would lead to drastic consequences and probably a third world war. When the US pulled out of Europe in the 30s is when Germany started invading surrounding countries that our presence had previously kept them from doing. If we pull out of the middle east now, Iran will invade/ally with their neighbors to create an anti-Western force that we would one day have to deal with.

19. Or more likely they would not do anything and the world would be a much more peaceful place without the tyranny of America waging wars all over the globe.

Neo cons.. :rolleyes: