Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why I prefer a respectable mid to loud.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by simmer, Nov 3, 2011.

1. I don't know man i like smoking it all

2. If its an option for you buy a bulk amount of high quality and pay mid quality pricing. It's a win-win situation if you know you're going to be buying weed anyways.

3. Uh no. I pay 10 a gram for top quality and althiught he pricing doesn't add up for you the taste, and effects will.

4. No man just no.

Sent from Earth

• Like Like x 1
  5. The problem with your argument is it varies by location. In my area, if it's good weed, it costs almost the same as top shelf. I realize it isn't like that everywhere, but if I'm gonna pay 7-8 bucks a gram for good weed, I'd rather pay 10-12 bucks a gram for exceptional weed. Tastes better, the high is better, and I don't have to worry about it not being flushed correctly, if some guy used radioactive fertilizer on it, etc.

6. #86 sektr, Mar 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2014
    Disagree.

A huge part of the smoking experience for me is flavor. I enjoy a bowl of quality weed. Smoking mids ranges from gag-worthy to mediocre at best or slightly worse barely anything at all.

QUALITY mids I can tolerate, but I also hate having to smoke a snap every 5-10 minutes after a big first sesh to maintain my high where I can hit a few to start then 1-2 every half hour and be good with dank.

7. What i do to is because i buy like a slice of Some loud every week, Instead of spending the 50 a week it would cost. i Just save up that money and get an H for 160. every 3 weeks. it lasts longer than buying all that seprate and you get more. I Dont touch mids, the mids in my area you gotta go through a slice a sitting and it costs 10 a gram. 

8. Where the hell do you live that dank is 20$ a g??? Lol in Atlanta we pay 10$ a g for some gas

• Like Like x 1

9. What $119 buys you in Washington State...
    :bongin:

10. I can get mids for $20 a quarter.

11. 1/8 of White Widow I bought for $19. $20 a gram is robbery.
    :weed-4:

• Like Like x 1
  12. "Mids" are a myth. There is no bud called "Mids". If it isn't high quality then you got bad weed. There's no in between of good and bad. It's either one or the other.

13. Quality is king

14. I mean let's compare this to wine. Sure, you can pick up a bottle of bottom shelf shit for like 8 bucks, but it tastes like trash, and you have to drink 2 bottles to get where you wanna be. Move a couple shelfs higher, and the taste is amazing, and after 2 glasses of that one bottle of higher priced wine, well you're already there, and I'm sitting watching you choke down that yellowtail.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. 119?? For that nug??

16. Lmao, no the entire bag.

17. Meh the problem is in illegal states, dank, IMO is comparable to buying a $150 bottle of wine. When your end goal is intoxication, $150 bottle of wine isn't the right way to go. A lot of people on here saying 'dank or gtfo' probably never buy top shelf anything except for weed.

18. The thing with spending $150 on wine is
    1. F*ck alcohol
    And 2. It wouldn't last near as long as $150 worth of top shelf bud.
    Guess it's all preference though.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Could say the same thing about mids. If it's an option to buy bulk mid you can pay dirt cheap prices.

'Mid' prices in Georgia:

$20-25/7g
    $40-50/14g
    $70-100/28g
    $180-$280/112g

Prices vary heavily on who you go to. 9/10 if your mid man is charging you $25/q you know he goes to the hood for $200 QPs

20. Mids are pretty much nonexistent in North GA (they exist, but good luck finding any). I can get a half Oz of very good quality mids with very few seeds or stems, for $50, in middle Georgia. I get 4 grams of dank for $50. I prefer my dank in a waterfall... I tried one for the first time last night and I was so high. I can smoke 3 joints of dank and not even be as high as a waterfall with a small pinch of dank..