Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why I prefer a respectable mid to loud.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by simmer, Nov 3, 2011.

1. What the fuck is with you weed snobs. MIDS is MIDS, If you get brown mexi brick mids then you are getting reggi for mids. Mids should be bright green and sticky with very few seeds. Not some bs with 90 seeds per quarter like you idiots are trying to make mids seem to be.

2. Average in looks is merely an opinion. I usually consider someone as 'average' who is 'hit-able' or in better terms attractive, where as below average would be like 'id rather not sober'. idk its mostly how high/low your standards are.

On topic though. For right now i agree with you. I live in a very rural area & legit dank is hard to come by. So why would i want to pay (around my location) 20-25$ a gram for something, where i have no proof of its authenticity. My opinion would greatly change though if i knew a grower & could see firsthand. Then id only be getting dank but for my situation quality < quantity.

3. Really man? If you are familiar with MJ, you should after an inspection be able to detect mold or the odor of pesticides. I don't know how things work where you live but down here, a dealer's reputation is everything. I was once ALMOST sold weed that smelled like windex. It probably was to make it heavier, or it was pesticide. Either way, I said no thank you, and never went back to him again. I even spread the word and told friends to not go to him. And they never have. That guy might be pushing his dirty dan brown on some fifteen year olds, but not me. He might even be "out of business" if he continued to mess with that stuff, and DENY anything was wrong with it.

Usually as it so happens, you'll find that alot of the best dealers fuck with mid and loud, and they'll match you with either, because they know their product. and we know good weed when we see it.

4. Loud...:rolleyes:...:laughing:

Im telling ya the shit they come up with....hahahhahaa...

How do I know if my weed is loud If I have hearing damage:confused:...hehehehe:p

5. You cant smell chemicals in the weed if you smell stuff it was added after to add weight.

6. [quote name='"BUDSLiNGER"']Loud...:rolleyes:...:laughing:

How do I know if my weed is loud If I have hearing damage:confused:...hehehehe:p[/quote]

Its a damn ghetto term that sadly caught on

7. I see....so would that make mids...Quiet>?;):D

8. Would take quality all day long.
    But then again I've never had to pay close to $20 a g for it.

I find the more experienced you get with weed, the more familiar you are with whats a good taste, and whats a good high, and after a while you start to realize you really aren't getting a comparable product with tasteless, low-potency mids.

I used to be ok smoking whatever, but now I feel like I just know better.
    I'd take one nice bowl of dank over 5 bowls of middle of the road mids any day.

9. true, but you didnt deny the rest. And its so true. but honestly I dont think many american growers take the time to grow mids.... there isnt a market for it hardly anymore... Im guessing ~70% of the mids are imported

10. I prefer quality over quantity all the time. Just the essence of a superior product elates the senses more than mid-grade would. The experience ends up feeling more divine because you just smoked some heavenly weed.

Also, I find it funny how people say "loud". Some of my black friends say this like "Yo this shit is mad loud yo." I've even said it a couple of times to some people I know for the humor aspect and they're like. "What the fuck are you talking about, dude?"

11. the taste alone is enough to make me never want to smoke mids again. i only use mids to bake with now

12. [quote name='"PostPavilion"']I'd rather not smoke bud that could possibly have mold, been sprayed with pesticides, hasn't had it's chemical nutrients flushed out, and/or mishandled in every way possible.

It's worth paying the higher price for my health.[/quote]

Yep. And I'd much rather have 1 nice car or hot girl verses 4 ugly cars or 2 average girls. Medical quality dank is worth it for my health. Seeds and stems suck too. Really good mids for way cheaper is fine though, so w/e haha

13. [quote name='"BUDSLiNGER"']Loud...:rolleyes:...:laughing:

How do I know if my weed is loud If I have hearing damage:confused:...hehehehe:p[/quote]

Loud smelling. Everyone in the house can smell it, so it's "loud"

14. I don't even get any enjoyment from smoking mids. Not to mention I have no idea where you would find em anymore.

Sure, I enjoy getting high as much as the next person, but for me, its more than getting high, the taste of the weed hitting your taste buds is one of the most enjoyable things for me, and there's nothing better than walking into a room that was just freshly baked, the smell is SO good.

My tolerance is high. I would have to smoke a shit load of mids to get the equivalent of dank, and I don't even enjoy the bad, or lack thereof taste, so its not even enjoyable for me.

Do what you want man, it's your $, your choice

15. Everyone I know is quality > quantity. Smoking mids around here is just plain lame.

16. This guy must have terrible fucking connects. I'd much rather smoke this silvertip
    [​IMG]

17. [quote name='"Nadroj"']This guy must have terrible fucking connects. I'd much rather smoke this silvertip
    [/quote]

No way dude. Is much rather have respectable mids :rollseyes:

18. Why the fuck would I pay $10 for the short ass .3 bags they sell around here when I can get 1.2 g's of high mids for the same price?

19. haha i've used the term, but only for bud that smells up at least 2 stories

quantity is nice, but i can't stand the smell/taste of mid...occasionally i'll have some thats decent and sweet or fruity, but its so sparse that I've stopped trying...

20. it's hard to find "mids" in California.
    the price of good weed is fairly reasonable here :)