Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does JCPenny Drug Test?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JEI3US, Nov 1, 2011.

1. Got an interview tomorrow they are hiring for seasonal I dont think they do especially for seasonal but if anybody here has or does work there I would appreciate some insight..

2. I doubt it :laughing:

Edit: that's a clothing store, right?

3. nah i used to work there i had a interview but no drug test

i did get drug tested at kohls though

4. Call and ask man. Is it the one at the Spectrum? :cool:

5. Yeah man lol you live in Tucson?

6. Ah wow what a guess! Haha but nah I just thought about all the JCPs in Tucson and that one popped up. Lol

7. Most retail stores drug test but you never know

8. My friend got a seasonal job at target and he had to get tested

9. Pretty sure they do, like someone else said most retail stores drug test. Better question is what drug test do they use, if its saliva then your good. I passed a saliva test after smoking 5 hours before, if its a piss test then it gets a little more complicated. Most piss tests for retail jobs are pretty easy, meaning that they don't sit in the room with you or pat you down. What I did was go to my local head shop bought some quick fix (fake piss) taped it to my leg and just used that. Worked like a charm.

10. No you didn't. And if you did it was a fluke. Don't go around telling people shit like that. You could fuck up there interview.

Op just quit smoking and get some clean piss.

11. JCPenney doesn't drug test. I got my first job there selling Jewelry.You will be fine. JCPenney is one of the few retail stores that doesn't. Neither does Disneyland :)

12. Ha, apparently you don't know much about drug tests. Not saying I'm a expert, but I've had my fair share.

For one I did pass it, and it wasn't a fluke The ABCs of Marijuana and Drug Testing theres a link for you to read up on a little to help you understand.

Secondly I am telling him what I did to help him calm down, if he knows someone else did it with out problem then it should ease his worry.

Third I was't sure if they drug tested, but as another poster clarified they don't (and Disneyland doesn't either I know that for sure;) ) so if they did he wouldn't have enough time to get clean.

Please don't go around assuming and commanding other people with no facts or good reason.

Oh and good luck on your interview op. :wave:

13. What??? That's crazy that you guys are getting drug tested for retail stores. It shouldn't be allowed, unless given a reason (in certain places though... definitley not retail)

14. ^^ I've used it twice on court ordered drug tests and they've both been 100%.. they're lifesavers

15. Why would a clothing store test you for drugs..?
    Shit is weird down there...

16. My drug dealer works at JCPenny sooooo

17. I have a second interview tomorrow heeellll yeaaaahhhh! Hope I get it man.

18. [quote name='"JassyD"']

No you didn't. And if you did it was a fluke. Don't go around telling people shit like that. You could fuck up there interview.

Op just quit smoking and get some clean piss.[/quote]

What? How is that shit constructive.

Good luck op. Be sure to let us know how it went