Serious seeds chronic smoke report

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by jaykewashere, Oct 31, 2011.

1. Looks, light green and purple , sparkly like it was rolled in sugar , density 8/10 . Smells , hashy and sweet. Taste . Powerfull And hashy . High , body and head stone , I just did 3 bong hits for the first blaze of the day and my legs have a nice loose relaxed feeling my chest and head feel light and my arms feel nice and loose too. I have been told by many that these buds induce a buzz the second the smoke hits your lungs. This weed reeks after smoking. If you've got somewhere important to go don't smoke a joint of chronic unless of course you want everybody within a few feet to be able to smell the dankness( IT MAKES YOU REEK )

2. Alright report. Better structure to your thoughts would be nice. Along with some more detail on the taste & smell.

3. #3 jaykewashere, Nov 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2011
    [quote name='"Two-One"']Alright report. Better structure to your thoughts would be nice. Along with some more detail on the taste & smell.[/quote]

Yes my thoughts were very trailed... And the taste isn't that complex what I mean by sweet is a bit fruity maybe citrus and very hashy

Also I'm posting from my iPod typing takes forever

4. Will post pics soon and a vapor report