My sister is such a bitch

Discussion in 'General' started by NinjaToker92, Oct 31, 2011.

1. Holy fuck, how hard is it to go outside on your fucking street, sidewalk, park, deck, porch whatever the fuck and just SMOKE OUTSIDE? If your rents don't want you sparking up inside, don't.

2. #122 NinjaToker92, Nov 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2011
    I usually do, i was smoking with my smoke buddy and my sister was not suppose to be home till way later and she came home early. my parents were in another country. I should have sprayed early, but didn't because i figured i had a while. They don't want me smoking at all. They think its going to make me have problems and become violent. Ignorance is a bitch when people refuse to listen.

3. Dude, just be stealthy

4. Lol you "had" Is that because you stabbed her XD

5. Why don't you just stop being a pussy? You have 2 options. You can either stop being a pussy, or just accept your situation, stop complaining, and deal with it.

6. #126 NinjaToker92, Nov 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2011
    I stopped complaining, I bought more weed and moved on. Next time i wont get caught. I was high and scared, ive taken enough shit so if I do get caught again by her some how, ill just tell her to shut the fuck up and get out of my way. If she blackmails me, I have something to hold against her that i'm not posting on the internet. Hey how do i close this thread?

7. Your the "mod" of this particular thread and you can delete it whenever you want, plus I doubt they read EVERY thread.

8. fixed my post

9. my sister is JUST like that. she always comes in "i can smell your room from a mile away! what the fuck are you doing give it to me you need to knock it off blah blah blah"
    annoying as FUCK
    grrr... huge bitch.
    go take that shit back and will the bag up with like spices and shit

10. she can tell the difference between spices and weed. I looked through ehr room and found nothing so I know she flushed it. I'm just not gonna puss out if it happens again. I lost 150 dollars because I let a fucking crook tell me what to do. Next time i'm gonna tell her to go to hell. I'm done taking peoples shit, im gonna man up and tell people to fuck off when they try to take advantage of me or go on a power trip and tell me what to do.

11. [quote name='"NinjaToker92"']
    Next time i wont get caught. [/quote]

Live up to your username next time :D

:smoke: