My sister is such a bitch

Discussion in 'General' started by NinjaToker92, Oct 31, 2011.

1. If I had just sprayed some febreeze like I always do she would have not smelled a thing. I'm just going to go back to buying a quarter every couple of weeks and i'm going to hide my shit better. Btw, about the last comment, i love my family, i just find certain family members make me want to go berserk.

2. 3 words: anonymous nannycam email

3. Dude no offense but for real? You gave her a half ounce? I mean I'm totally against violence, but you should smack a bitch for taking a half oz man.

4. qft. i was going to post this as well but it's been said.

:p

5. How is that a derp? What do you think fish breathe?

Damn though, I would never just give up a half O like that, you need to stand up for yourself man.

Also definitely move out as soon as possible, then you don't have to take shit off anyone.:smoke:

6. pussy

edit: speaking of pussy, is your sister hot?

7. everything breathes in oxygen, a fish no more than other things I can think of.

"she drinks more than a fish breathes in oxygen" isn't really saying anything special. The saying is "she drinks more than a fish" because fish are "always drinking"

8. Damn OP, can't let your sister control you or else you'll just fear even more. I remember when I first got caught smoking, my sister snitched to my mom about it then spread it to my whole family and boy was it dramatic all i was hearing was shouting and tears. Give her her own medicine and stand up for yourself.

9. shes smoking it..def

10. I'm getting into semantics here:rolleyes: but fish don't usually drink often. They swallow water usually to adjust buoyancy(this is why you see fish swallowing air) or salt content within their bodies, usually they fill their mouth cavities with water and force it back out of their gill openings absorbing O2 over their gill membranes. Interesting fact: Because warmer water holds less O2 the fishes respiratory rate is dependent on water temperature and activity level.

11. Yeah man, good information :D

Does the respiratory rate of a fish affect the its speed? Will fish in warmer water move more slowly than those in cold?

Anyway, you knew I was just arguing the saying :devious:

12. [quote name='"bahookahjoe18"']Call your parents and tell them you found your sister's stash.[/quote]

This! Hahaha

13. I know but I'm a sober walking encyclopedia set and I felt the need to enlighten:p I guess it depends on the fish. Like sharks for example can't draw water across their gills so they must keep swimming to accomplish O2 exchange or "drown". So in this case I'd assume a shark in warmer water with a lower O2 saturation would need to swim at a faster rate than in colder water with a higher O2 saturation to maintain it's internal O2 saturation. Does your respiratory rate affect your speed when you run? (assuming you are in a semblence of fitness)

14. beat her ass... if not ill fuck it

15. Pics or you don't have a sister, your family is all dudes and you have never spoken to a girl in your life.

16. Even if she doesn't have it still,you sould call your mom and tell her you saw your sister with a big bag of weed.It technically wouldn't be a lie.

If you really want to fuck her over,tell your mom it was enough to make you think she's dealing the shit.

But what you really should have done was tell her no and smoke it all before your parents got back.

17. Take her toothbrush and stick it (slightly) up your asshole.

18. im not judging you but it might be easier to just scrub the toilet with said toothbruth

19. if she has a private bathroom make her eat her own shit:devious:

20. Call your parents and tell them you caught her in the act of making a hardcore gangbang scene for money on their bed. They'll have to believe you because who could come up with such a rediculous claim? lololol that oughtta teach her