My sister is such a bitch

Discussion in 'General' started by NinjaToker92, Oct 31, 2011.

1. Lulz outsmarted by your sister. The only reason she does that is because you let her.

2. you might try blowing the smoke through a dryer sheet.. my friend did this in the middle of class once, no one knew..just some friendly advice.

3. you should have grabbed her by the face and thrown her out your room in the most demeaning way. shes only 1 year older who the fuck does she think she is?

4. [quote name='"Gimmie a Puff"']whats with everyone on this forum getting bossed around by their sisters lol[/quote]

Lol I get bossed around by my little sister is 18 and im almost 21. She tells my mom I was smoking one night and I was almost thrown out of the house and she knows I know that she smokes weed and our mom doesn't so I blackmail her back. Oh she is calling me an alcoholic and I haven't drank alcohol for over a year til last week (couple of beers) but yeah I do see that happen a lot to guys

5. you know your sister is smoking your shit right now

6. Post her nudes online, and more specifically, in this thread.

7. [quote name='"djace112"']you know your sister is smoking your shit right now[/quote]

Naw she is at school and my weed is in pocket but she has tried to steal my good weed once I caught taking 3 grams and was like ask bitch and so she asked and I said nope fuck off and her face was epic it was hilarious she hasn't fucked with me and the weed since

8. Unbelievable dude. Ya sisters a douche but come on man, why not put her in her place? You sir, have to stick up for yourself.. lol so at the end, as a grown ass man, because your sister told you she smelt weed, so you give her all your Buddha. Thats crazy dude. And It all goes down in YOUR room.. shoulda told her to get out and mind her shit that dumb little shit. Shes extremely brainwashed and a loser that doesn't know shit about the medical benefits of cannabis. & show her this post! lol Ya shoulda protected ya shit and put her in her fucking place !

9. yes, yes, yes, good idea

10. When your sister goes to bed tonight, go outside and throw a rock through her window, then run back inside and when she's freaking out, go in her room and take a shit on her pillow. She'll be so confused, and it's halloween so your parents will think "stupid teenagers". So many lulz

11. whoa whoa whoa. she smokes weed and shes trying to rat you out to your parents? let the ass beating commence!

12. Lol hahah take a shit on her pillow lol hahahahah that's great I am hella laughin cause im hella high right now. Who else is high

13. [quote name='"GanjaGuru92"']
    whoa whoa whoa. she smokes weed and shes trying to rat you out to your parents? let the ass beating commence![/quote]

Lol yeah and she drinks more than a fish breathes in oxygen lol its funny and I will call her out on it and my mom doesn't care that she underage drinks

14. Man, if you let a 1 year older sibling get you like that you're gonna be an easy mark your whole life. Play her game right back. Ask her who those two new boys she was rubbing up against were within earshot of mom. No mom wants to hear her daughter is a whore. Give your sis a grin act like you're hitting a roach and let her field moms questions as you go to your room to roll one.

15. [​IMG]

16. [quote name='"bahookahjoe18"']

[/quote]

Lol love the pic that's perfect

17. dude, my door has no lock, if I had refused she would have just called my parents told them she smelled pot and I would have gotten kicked out. I tried to just give her a small bag of vaped stuff but then she went into my room and if I were to push her out of my room she would have told my dad that that i pushed her and i would have gotten my ass kicked on top of getting kicked out. I love my family and hate them at the same time. I can't wait till the day that i can have a distant relationship with them and visit a couple times a month. I just want to tell them to all fuck off and stop harassing me about everything.

18. Fish do breathe oxygen.

19. Lol come on dude...you gave up the sack? What the

20. [quote name='"NinjaToker92"']dude, my door has no lock, if I had refused she would have just called my parents told them she smelled pot and I would have gotten kicked out. I tried to just give her a small bag of vaped stuff but then she went into my room and if I were to push her out of my room she would have told my dad that that i pushed her and i would have gotten my ass kicked on top of getting kicked out. I love my family and hate them at the same time. I can't wait till the day that i can have a distant relationship with them and visit a couple times a month. I just want to tell them to all fuck off and stop harassing me about everything.[/quote]

If feel you I am bout to be kicked out for smoking my mom hates it now and I am always gonna toke