First time getting STONED

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sexyvalente, Oct 30, 2011.

1. So, it all began one fall evening, when one day my friend asked me "Hey, wanna try smoking WEED?". I said hell yeah because my older brother and sister said that weed was perfectly safe, and that I would love it (I was freshman in hs).
    So my friend and I pitched in for a dub of so called "chronic", I bet it was beasters and I probably got ripped off hardcore, but didnt matter, seeing as I had no idea about weight/grade. Well my older brother was home I asked him how to use it. He rolled us up two pretty fat joints and gave me his bootleg homemade bong. We used a torch lighter and smoked the whole dub. Then in a split second my friend broke down laughing saying life was a dream world, then it hit me! I laughed uncontrollably for no reason, and I kept asking my friend "Why cant I stop- hahaha". It was fucking amazing to say the least, I was so baked that I some reason visualized myself the whole time dressed up like EL Fudge cookie characters. After having a fire and getting completely gone, we went inside my house (parents sleeping upstairs, sketchiness made things even funnier), I dropped my brothers bong behind our couch and the water poured out everywhere, because I had no idea about bong water... haha, you all know that! So the house reeked, which went away after a couple hours, but we just laughed the whole night, and the first bite of food..... was orgasmic.

The only times ive gotten this high or higher were with edibles, however ive had very few sessions where I laugh uncontrollably, probably because ive been smoking everyday since then haha,
    Have a good one GC members! Peace :wave:

2. WOOOOOOO!! congrats :smoke:

hopefully, your life's filled with adventures, filled with all different types of buds

_jared

3. haha sounds like a great first time man!

4. Dude your siblings sound like they are good people. And for your brother to hook you up like that, well that gets respect in my book

5. Not to be a dick but theres probably 20 "first time high" threads to post in.

6. what a dick

7. That must of been a good day for you, enjoyed the story.

8. I didn't get high my first time, glad to hear you had a fun safe time...can't believe you spilled bong water in your own house!

9. haha that was so funny

10. I got a nice buzz 2nd time was pretty decent, 3rd time was Dank and got destroyed I underestimated some old school tokers bud. :eek:

First time is memory though no matter what behide a bush with someone I know since ele. smoking a joint high or not.

11. dam my 1st time suked.i was in the 3rd grade and my big bro was in 6th grade.he smoked and gave me a shotgun.i was fuking high off my ass for 2 mts. and he paniked and made me chug sum milk........dam good memories..

12. Hell yeah man, I though that it was really cool too, if it weren't for my brother and sister who told me to try it, I wonder if I would have ever tried it, I think I would've but who can say lol

13. I'm stoned right now and I laughed so hard at that

14. I'm not stoned right now and I laughed so hard.

15. My first time was a little less glamorous.. Skated all around town with my friend looking for bud cuz he wanted to get me high, finally got a dime bag of mids. Made a tin foil bowl and smoked with matches lol. Only got one or two good hits and did not get high

16. I fucking loved that story man! Haha my first time was alone kinda depressing but i had an insane 1 person party so that made up for it

17. [quote name='"djace112"']

what a dick[/quote]

Hahahahaahhahhah dude i laughed so hard!!

18. Lol... E.L. Fudge. That MUST have been a great time.