Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Places that dont drug test.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by vXiRiSHXv, Oct 28, 2011.

1. Just got hired by Spirit Halloween as assistant manager in Texas and no drug test
    :smoke:

2. What do you mean by Bed Bath & Beyond isn't a stoner job? I would've quite liked to work there unless there's a good reason not to.

3. My buddy works at K-Mart and they drug tested him, he's a cashier.

4. THIS is why I'm heading to California after graduation in December. I met a lot of people in LA while I was there over the summer, all walks of life, even police and teachers, and they laughed when I brought up drug screening before hiring.

5. Gordmans doesn't. I worked at Wendy's too and I wasn't tested. I don't think fast food drug tests but they are shitty jobs. I think if you have a clean background check they wouldn't have a reason to test you.

6. 1. CO > CA as far as the cannabis scene goes
    2. Only applying for jobs that DO NOT drug test is a dead-end road. Do you really want to work fast food for the rest of your life? You must get all the ladies.

Bottom-line, just take a t-break and you'll have a lot more options and maybe even higher pay as well.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I know that Claries, Payless and Vans don't drug test. Most retail jobs don't waste money testing bc the turn over rate is so high especially in malls.

• Agree Agree x 1
    The list is not accurate.  I know for a fact that DSG does drug test.

9. Places that hire a lot of teens typically dont. Not the best but you know

10. This could be a helpful thread...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Yea, for some reason I thought dick's performed drug screenings as well...? Maybe they don't when they have had a rough quarter and can't afford it hahahha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Walgreen's and CVS Pharmacy do not drug test, UNLESS you are applying to work in the pharmacy or a management position.

13. Dairy queen doesn't drug test and most managers do various unmentionables

14. I work in fast food, of course no drug test and tons of munchies, shit no wonder why I've been working here for 2 years, luckily I work 3rd shift. Cheers

-Appreciate what you got cause one day it can all be gone-

15. Do you know if Payless in Texas drug test?