Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much weed can you get with 20 dollars?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sonic132xyz, Oct 28, 2011.

1. I read some of these and cant believe what some people are paying. Now some are getting really good deals (you Cali bastards) but in my opinion, even if you live in the place where the most expensive weed is, there should usually be dealers who sell a gram for under $20. I live in north western New York, across the lake from Canada, and a gram of dank is usually between $10 and $15.

2. troll successful.

3. this thread is amazingly hilarious... $20 gets you 1.4g at least if you have a decent connect. 1.5-2g if you gotta homie ;) If you're paying 20/g... well... that really does kind of suck man. It better be 1.2g at least.

4. Reading this makes me so happy that I live in CA.

I can usually get an 8th of high-mids for $20. Last time I only got a 1.4 for a dub, I never called the guy back lol

5. 1G of dank. 1.5G of good dro or 2G of what I would call shitty weed.

6. well if its that dankity dank =D $20 should get you anywhere between 1 gram to 1.5 grams depending.....but you want pics so that doesnt help much....if you break it all up, it should roll u a decently fat dutch

7. As much as I can pull out of the ground in about 3 hours working at minimum wage.

8. Probably a fat gram of dank... But why buy such a small quantity? :hello:

9. Two grams of goods, half-ounce of regs.:cool:

10. 1/2 Eight of the dankest dank around

11. i usually get 3gs of dank for 20$

12. Goddamn you, Canada! Fuckers...:cool:

13. Gram of dank or en eighth of reg.

14. I just got $20/2g of this on HalloweeD, A couple buddies and I were broke atm so we chipped in $20, $20, $10 on a 50/eighth from my connect and right before i took off my guy was like "here you go man, have this" and he gave me an extra .5 nug... so that made my 1.5g sack a 2g sack haha... my friends were a lil jelly i think ;)
    [​IMG]

15. Not much...

Better yet, how much bud could you buy with 1 month salary?

16. I can get an ounce of ya mommas bush for 20 dollars