The Henhouse 2.0

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by rooster1369, Oct 25, 2011.

1. so wheres the weed pic's at,?

isnt this a grow journal,,

2. :laughing::laughing: The Henhouse has been repossessed. The Rooster is now:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iH5OYywg6WI]Cock Life - YouTube[/ame]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vr8Ib6OWv-E]LMFAO - Sexy and I Know It Parody - Sexy and I'm Homeless - YouTube[/ame]

3. im sorry to hear that,,,

4. Dropping in to say I'm Ok. First opportunity to get to safe computer. There's a reason the genie gives three wishes.the things asked for don't always come with the expected path. The third is meant to wish things back to normal.

5. good luck getting things back to the way they once were, miss having the rooster around

6. Thanks bubble. Give doc my condolences on his loss.she is doing better than us now and not suffering any more.

7. Rooster my man..wtf dude..you ok...
    missin ya broski

8. Yoder dude! I'm good man. I just made a affirmative request to the universe/God and am getting my request answered in full it appears.everything is coming to me as needed and I'm getting what I originally asked for.I was warned it would be like this through visions and synchronicities hence the three wishes from the genie comment.first wish is what you want,2ND is change an unexpected outcome &3Rd is to put it all backto normal. Lol
    It was a bumpy ride taking care of two households full time with zero income but we will always be provided for through faith!
    getting ready to start a Reiki practice and met someone ;-) who intuitively knows all the *****s in my armor and has the same thoughts at the same time. Hope I can keep up with a girl 8 years younger than me!
    Give Doin' a hug for me!

9. Will do brother...keep fighting to good fight..
    I knew youd come out on top...:hello:
    Doin is 5 years younger than I and I keep up ok..
    Youll be fine..:D

10. Lol ¿Was I censored and edited for using a legitimate word which has a racial connotation under different linguistic context? Silly PC phobias!! : laughing:

11. :ey I was hiding in the corner and fell asleep :eek: ....what day is it anyways...?...but I couldn't help but overhear that the Rooster is shacking up with a ladyfriend....well Rooster, I'm happy as hell for ya man :D

Oh yeah, by the way.....Hiya buddy:wave:

12. Look what the eff'n cat dragged in! Heya dude:hello: If that's what you want to call it:rolleyes::laughing: We share the place with 14 other homeless people but I'm surviving and getting things rolling to start a new business or 2. I go where and do what GAOTU tells me.
    [​IMG]

13. ^^^^^^^

easy on the chicken jokes,

14. lookie what I got, chicks in the dusty ol farm. how the rooster been:wave:
    CIMG2324.jpg

CIMG2325.jpg

CIMG2326.JPG

CIMG2327.jpg

CIMG2328.JPG