G'Day from New Zealand

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by exonmoble, Oct 25, 2011.

1. lol sup? anyone else from NZ or ever been here??

2. Always wanted to go there. How do you like living there?

3. I think it's great. We're the most honest/least corrupt country on earth so everyone is real friendly, we're also damn chilled out, maybe thats because we smoke more weed per capita than any nation lol.

4. NZ is grand. Even when you step outside.

5. :O YOU CAN'T SAY G'DAY!

Jk, I love New Zealanders and the world's freedom to use our brilliant greeting. As long as its original owners are acknowledged :D

6. I've never been, but I only hear positive things about it.

7. Greetings I am currently in Auckland and was wondering if there were any headshops in the city you would recommend checking out? Also as you pointed out people are very chill here any recommendations on where one would start their search for some green. (I usually just ask around at bars but have had poor luck with that here) Been here just over 24 hours now and already loving this place.

8. Hmmm, we don't call them "headshops" here. There is one main counter culture shop called "cosmic corner" they sell bongs, legal highs etc. And yeah it will be a challenge to get bud if you don't know people. But if your smart seem legit and ask the right person you should get able to get a hook up.

I mean i've been approached by dealers on the street before so they are around.

9. Yeah still haven't had much luck, but also can't say I have been putting much effort in. There are so many beautiful girls here I keep finding myself a wee bit distracted haha. Thanks for the information though! I will have to pay a visit to this cosmic corner.