How to smoke hash?

Discussion in 'General' started by Assaf, May 7, 2006.

1. Fellow tokers,

I need some help.
    Until now, I've only smoked mary jane. Me and some friends want try to try hash, however, I'll be honest here - I have absolutely no idea how to do so.

Will you do me a favour? Tell me, what do I do. From the moment I buy to the moment I smoke.
    Also, in terms of "the high" - what's the difference between hash and marijuana?

Thank you.
    Assaf

2. The only has I've smoked is hash dipped in opium. My brotehr gave me a tiny bit, and I just sprinkled it on top of a half of a bowl of weed... Was nice.

3. U have to use a torch to melt it on a bowl, or break it down fine and sprincle on a J or blunt. Hash is more of a body high that weed which is a mental high.

4. Thanks guys.

How much should I pay for a ~5cm (2 inch) hash stick? How many joints would I be able to smoke with it?

This is kinda urgent so please reply promptly.

Thanks again!

5. Shit I wish I could help you.. What color is it? I've never bought it either So I'm interested to know.

6. I when my friend got it once he paid $50 ......it should last you......we smoked it by its self we just broke off a little pieace and put it on a needle ....you lite it and cover the smoke with a plastic cup when the cup is full of smoke you in hale it....

7. Wow, i dont understand at all, when i have hash i just sprinkle it in a bowl on top of some weed. Hash is great btw, think best weed youve ever had, thats the hash feeling.

8. IDK why people find the need to sprinkle it on bud, just break it into small chunks and stick em in a bowl!

9. I like to put the hash in my bong and smoke it strait with no bud. Or rolling a blunt with alot of hash sprinkled in. YUMMMY!

10. Lol in france ppl always roll hash spliffs, blegh. Such an innefective way of getting high. Smoking it straight it tastes really good too.

11. So to sum it up:
    I got this 2 inch hash stick.
    I want to make a joint out of it. So, in order to do so, I should cut a little out of it (1/5? 1/8? how much to cut?), put it on a spoon, and heat it.
    What should I do after I heat it?

12. has no one said hot knife it? thats the easiest way to smoke hash man. hot knife that shit.

13. Hot knife? You mean just to heat a knife, touch the hash with it, and then inhale the smoke?
    I dunno, heard of it, but it sounds kinda lame. Nothing beats a good ol'joint, in my opinion.

14. Lame? Good Sir, you have never seen a proper hot kniving apparently.

http://forum.grasscity.com/showthread.php?t=87056

15. :) no disrespect brother.
    So I just take 2 knifes, hit them up like crazy, touch the hash, inhale the smoke and that's it?

When I think about it, it actually sounds good. No tobacco\paper smoking. No waste of hash (like in joints). I should give this a try, but doesn't it require a "different" type of hash?

(However, I'd still like to know how to properly make a hash joint)

16. just stick them on the stove burner for about five minutes.

the hash will stick to the first knife to pick it up, then press them together and yea, inhale. no waste of hash, no inhale of nasty butane.

17. And I don't need some kind of another hash? I can do this with my little hash stick?

(Sorry for all these noob questions. I've only smoked green so far and am totally new for brown.)

18. oh sorry, never seen a hash stick.

19. dude just burn a bit of the stick maybe 1/5 or 1/6 ( I dont know the exact size) and scrape with two fingers to the top of your and add some tobacco like an half of a cig, then mix it.. good old paper and you´ll have a joint I just did it about 30 minutes ago and Im high now eheh

20. Pleeeeeeease dont roll a J with it, thats the most wasteful way of smoking hash, especially if u dont do it right. Either hotknife it or smoke it in a bowl.