Show Me A Better Bud!!!

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by Angeletti, Oct 23, 2011.

1. THis week on show me a better bud is the Red Dragon, imported from the U.K. Who can show me a better bud they are currently growing?

Attached Files:

2. I've seen like 100 buds better than that.

3. [quote name='"JimmyJackson"']I've seen like 100 buds better than that.[/quote]

Do you personally have s better bud? That is what the thread is about.

4. [​IMG]

5. [quote name='"JimmyJackson"']

[/quote]

Looks good, we both are looking at harvesting soon.

Attached Files:

6. How far into 12/12 are your plants? I should be harvesting in the next week.

7. This was just before the mid Oct harvest, just a little side nug - done outdoor, took it in to take pics.

[​IMG]

8. [quote name='"s7exiled"']This was just before the mid Oct harvest, just a little side nug - done outdoor, took it in to take pics.
    [/quote]

That's some fine bud. Good grow. Here's twins!

Attached Files:

9. Toker, did you grow this bad girl under LED? Did you use any CO2 also? Looks great!

10. [quote name='"FUDupont"']

Toker, did you grow this bad girl under LED? Did you use any CO2 also? Looks great![/quote]

Nah man I wish.

Whats it actually is is a single bulb T5. That's set up vertically. That was strictly supplemental lighting though. The main source of light is 2 T5 lights that are pretty Damn bright

11. lol haha

12. You call that a red dragon...pphhffff...

Look at my red dragon downstairs....

and also this is in the wrong section...take this over to the bud shots forum

13. All looking good...heres one for ya..

Attached Files:

14. [quote name='"GrimloxK"']You call that a red dragon...pphhffff...

Look at my red dragon downstairs....

and also this is in the wrong section...take this over to the bud shots forum[/quote]

Naw.....I think this forum is it!
    Burmese Kush measures at 6'03" in 5 gal indoors. Am I doing something wrong Grim? Check out my journals follow the experience.

Attached Files:

15. [quote name='"doobious68"']All looking good...heres one for ya..[/quote]

No homo.....lookin sexy brotha!!!

16. Looking ok fellas, update with new. Grim said his is pitiful. Any comments?

Attached Files:

17. 6ft+ Burmese Kush Indoors grow, 5 gal, 1KW Bulb, and Father Earth's Plant Conditioner from start to finish. Get FEPC from rkhunlimited.com. I haven't been able to find it anywhere else.

Attached Files: