Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Taking vicodin before six flags(theme park)?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kingjames420, Oct 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I wish that I could somehow condense my 10 year battle with pill addiction into a single sentence that would convince these dumbass children to stop playing with painkillers when they don't "need" em....but I can't, so I guess they have to learn the hard way like I did...

want to get high for recreational purposes? Stick to pot kids. Painkillers lead nowhere but down, and it's a QUICK drop too...

2. [quote name='"FenceWalker"']Read the fucking rules! :mad:

Neg rep to everybody discussing it after being told talking about it here is not allowed. You're welcome. ;)[/quote]

Thanks for the rep :)

3. You're welcome. :cool:

4. Back when I was on staff, that's what I would do. I think it should be done every time, personally. :smoking:

5. Too bad I was typing my story before I had a chance to read it

6. I was typing my story before I had a chance to read it too. I got distracted and left the screen for like 10 minutes while responding so I didn't see what was being said for a while.

7. Ah, man, that shits like aspirin, you'll be fine

8. For the love of all that is holy, yes, please!

Sorry to hear that your life is over, guess that means you won't be needing to post on here for a while.

Why don't you take a break and decide whether you want to follow the rules here or not, since the last warning you got for this apparently didn't do any good. :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.