Jerome Baker pieces

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by ClMason, Oct 22, 2011.

1. I have a couple old school JBD bowls and was wondering what they could be worth? I've had them for as long as I can remeber. What would they be worth today?

Attached Files:

2. Sorry to burst your bubble, but it's not.

And just to add some clarifying info to this thread, "Jerome Baker" isn't a real person. Just a name, paying homage to Jerry Garcia, that Jason Harris gave to his bong company.

3. I was looking around to find out what my JBD is worth as I unfortunately have no need for it any longer and came across this thread. I have an original standard tube with a koi fish. Has to be a good 15 yrs old. PM me for details.
    Thanks

4. I was looking around to find out what my JBD is worth as I unfortunately have no need for it any longer and came across this thread. I have an original standard tube with a koi fish. Has to be a good 15 yrs old. PM me for details.
    Thanks

5. #25 Bianchi94, May 3, 2013
    Last edited: May 3, 2013
    Haha I remember hearing about this from a local artist, Ironicaly I was in pipe dreams smoke shop. Great tubes but a little much for a plain ol beaker IMO, I walked out with this in the same height for 35$ more, it's a double frit disk perc with a honeycomb splash guard. I miss the old style like on the OP

Attached Files:

6. Hey guys. Here is my piece that is 41' and has a 22mm slide. I got it in a trade and the person I traded with didn't know who blew it but he knows it was sometime in the 90's. Recently my friend suggested it might be blown by Jerome Baker. Any thoughts?[​IMG]

7. I've had mine since 1999. Lol