Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Todays pick up..Super venom Og and Rick James Og Dank .. Pics

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by DazeOneLuv, Oct 22, 2011.

1. Just picked up sum fire Rick James og and sum super venom both gorgeous nugs picked up a 4 gram 8th for 40$ this is what's left of the 8th very very stony stuff boyz overall amazig bud will be grabbing sum more enjoy pics

Attached Files:

2. The hairy-er one is the venom : smoke

3. [quote name='"Pass the dr0"']Cali?[/quote]

Yea cali

4. cant beat the quality for the price. looks like some primo stuff man. smoke on brah

5. The Rick James bitch looks pretty amazing.

6. Looks nice man. Out in LB? Looks very similar and tasty

7. The venom looks like it might have gingervitis, straight fire!

8. Nice grab man. Looks like some good good.

9. mhmmm i bet that shit tastes like vapor when you shmoke it

wish i had some herbal medicine

prohibition for the fail

www.votehemp.com

10. [quote name='"Jumbo"']cant beat the quality for the price. looks like some primo stuff man. smoke on brah[/quote]

Thank u bro it really is sum primo stuff smokes incredible.... Looks so sexy its a shame to break it up n smoke it Haha

11. [quote name='"slatanic76"']Looks nice man. Out in LB? Looks very similar and tasty[/quote]

Nah La but Id bet sum long beach clinics r carying these amazing buds

12. [quote name='"OrganicFlowers"']mhmmm i bet that shit tastes like vapor when you shmoke it

wish i had some herbal medicine

prohibition for the fail

www.votehemp.com[/quote]

Tell me about to bro... One day will win this war.... One day...