Obama Must Explain His Broken Promise on Medical Marijuana, and Soon

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by oltex, Oct 20, 2011.

1. No he doesn't, he's the president. Sarcasm.

2. If my state has a write in section its invisible. There are only buttons on a machine for candidates on the card.

3. #83 rooster1369, Nov 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2011
    "Give me control over a nations currency, and I care not who makes its laws.”
    Baron M.A. Rothschild
    Owners of the Federal Reserve
    The Great Depression
    Ron Paul on Federal Reserve
    Banking ties to Government
    Will they let an assassin run their show?

Added reading:
    Bilderbergs
    Bilderberg Participants
    Skull and Bones
    Flouride
    Flouride 2
    Monsanto
    FTC censorship
    Codex Alimentarius
    National parks
    FEMA
    Federal Reserve
    Amero
    NAU and the Constitution
    One World Govt.
    Thought Police

4. Hes a friggin liar.

5. Thought you were calling out Ron Paul and not these guys for a second. That's why I was so baffled.

6. For those of you who missed the Infowars live radio show today, Jesse Ventura came on live, and stated how Brilliantly Ron Paul is playing all this, we all know the repubs are going to boot him off, but when he does, hes going to move to the Libberal side, then HE WILL HAVE A SPOT ON THE BALLOT!!!! And, Mr. Ventura himself will most likely run for his V/p.. F'n AWSOME!!!!

7. [quote name='"fluroking"']For those of you who missed the Infowars live radio show today, Jesse Ventura came on live, and stated how Brilliantly Ron Paul is playing all this, we all know the repubs are going to boot him off, but when he does, hes going to move to the Libberal side, then HE WILL HAVE A SPOT ON THE BALLOT!!!! And, Mr. Ventura himself will most likely run for his V/p.. F'n AWSOME!!!![/quote]

OMG! Awesome!

8. One thing you guys have to understand is that the president is just a puppet, an actor for whatever he is told to do. The actual power of the president is probably very, very low. Blame the people behind the curtains, they are the ones that are truly fucking up. They just use Obama to take the attention off of them. We have to stop these criminals.