Obama Must Explain His Broken Promise on Medical Marijuana, and Soon

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by oltex, Oct 20, 2011.

1. He won't say anything.

2. #22 oltex, Oct 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2011
    whether Obama says anything or not,,the government has raised the interest of the rich,,people that don't give a shit if lumber or paper takes hits,,and they want in on the money.

All the lobbying in the world will not override free enterprise.

PS: and greed

3. We need to lose this idea that being pro-weed is political suicide. Reuters just did a national poll that says 50% of Americans want full on legalization. Shit, three quarters of Americans support MMJ. It's just that Obama is owned by the same moneyed interest as the rest of them. If he wanted to force congress' hand all he would have to do is issue a blanket pardon for all people arrested for marijuana offenses.

4. #24 fluroking, Oct 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2011
    You pretty much nailed it on the head here rooster, Obamas entire cabinet is Pro wallstreet, every single member is from wall street.. He will do nothing they don't demand.. Period.. And any reform of the Marijuana laws would be tottal suicide for him, and his entire campaign due to lack of financial support.. Because as we all know, in the end, our votes mean nothing in this corrupt world ran by the elite.. It is up to us, We The People to bring them down, not the puppet that works for them...:hello:

5. Should of called him out on in it. "I see yo shit from a mile away, you's a pop tart bitch."

6. Wish I had been WRONG! When Obama was running for office I told people that he was selling "Snake Oil"! People didn't want to believe me because he campained on "Time for Change". He is a good speaker and has some good speach writers. He definately is NOT a man of his word! Just look at his track record thus far. I strongly believe that if you don't exercise your right to vote you have no room to bitch. Get out the vote and then bitch to your heart's content. "WE" the people can make a difference!

7. I like to post this every opportunity I can.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvUziSfMwAw]Barack Obama and Medical Marijuana (interview Q&A) - YouTube[/ame]

8. Same with this one, everybody needs to see this atleast one full time, without interuption...
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw]The Obama Deception HQ Full length version - YouTube[/ame]

9. What do you expect he is a politician. They will tell you what you need to hear, so they can get your vote. That's what you are.. not a individual, but a vote. They will talk about all these marvellous ideas they have that will Change(hehe) this country. They give you false hope(...lol).

Oh and btw you really dont know how much i enjoy all these people that jumped on the obama bandwagon for some reason(im not sure why) and are now cursing him...He was a fucking Junior Senator from Illinois(A State that matters?), who was campaigning for president when he was elected into the senate. So wait a minute your telling me that this guy with little political experience and knowledge is not doing as expected? He is doing exactly what i expected...absolutely nothing

10. Illinois matters a little. The Dark Knight was shot there after all. :)

But yeah, he is definitely a liar and I don't expect him to address the legalization issue with any degree of seriousness. All he has to do is make one reply, and he will go out and say he is letting the states make up their own minds, which he is not doing but no one will be able to give a rebuttal to his comment. As far as the whitehouse.gov petition I am kind of expecting them to just skip over the cannabis legalization issue altogether, and pretend it doesn't exist.

11. Politicians lying? Man, the world turned upside down.

12. Where do you think their money comes from? If you were an elite would you want a little money from the fledgling weed industry or a lot of money from multiple uberestablished industries? Use weed to cure diseases? There's no money in cures...the money is in managing symptoms with medications. Free enterprise is a sham perpetrated by the banks to dupe the masses into thinking they are not being controlled. Start a business that will hurt their profits and see what happens.

Why put in different players trained by the same coaches? It's that brainwashed mentality that keeps this trainwreck moving. QUIT PARTICIPATING!!!!

13. We must do as Andrew Jackson did. Kill the banks:D

14. I agree!!! And go constitutional again!!! No more corporate laws.

15. And , WTF people, STOP occupying the stupid this and stupid that, OCCUPY THE FUCKING FEDERAL RESERVES, or ANY banking institution, get with the program here people, wake up you stupid presidential patsies:mad:

16. Yeah, Alex Jones is trying to get that started in Texas... He's got two small occupations going, not sure if they are still going..

17. Why don't you go occupy the fed if it's so important to you?

18. The ones looking at it are the big farm conglomerates and the money comes from a crop with three markets,,fiber from the stalks,seeds for oil and food and flowers to the stoners,,a three market crop is hard to find.

19. Obama is a false prophet.

20. Couldn't possibly agree anymore... The one who commented, well they are just upset because.. Well, look at their location...