The Best Strain You've grown

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by pemberton, May 4, 2006.

1. You really do need to transplant those things :)

2. LOL it's been done DierWolf. Just kept the small plants in those cups till they showed sex. As soon as I found my females I gave them a much bigger container, and placed them back into veg for a while.

daveysmokabong

3. that nice high is from the sativa traits of the durban. you should be proud you got them growing. most people can't seem to get them to sprout (myself included) :/

4. Yeah nice sativa high to the smoke.. I took a few updated pics of that one plant today. I actually had great germ rates with this strain.. it was the cinderella blues from spice brothers that was garbage.. of course the expensive ones crap out for me LOL
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Those are some fiiine looking buds Postman, but I'm pretty sold on Purple Tops right now. If I had more seed money for this project I would pick up a couple more varieties, but I think alot of shit is going to have to wait until the second grow.

Haha, I'm so excited about growing its hard to concentrate on school any more, its the last thing I think about before I fall asleep at night, and its the first thing on my mind when I wake up in the morning. Just a month and a half until I move into my first appartment, and out of the parents nest for good I might add. I'm going to be germing the seeds in advance, hopefully I can plant them the day I move in.

Yeah, thats what I meant, I guess I wasnt as clear as I thought. I'm just sick of spending thousands a year for something that can be free with a little effort.

6. Clearly he's just giving it to his friends, who happen to also give him a gift... made of money.

Just kidding.

All that cash you spend on bud that you won't be spending now will pile up fast. $200/mo for me.

7. Where can one obtain some purple top seeds? Anything written up on a seed site about this strain? Any info would help fellows.. I'm always into something new, and I never heard of that.. I think from now on every time we make a seed purchase we buy a no name strain or one not to many people grow, and report back.. I'm sure their are some good hidden genetics out there without a fancy name that seems to draw the sale most of the time..

8. my best was ice