Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Peer pressure for smoking marijuana is bullshit

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Alex1646, Oct 19, 2011.

1. I was peer pressured into it, it was siiccck. I remember the days I used to get so cooked I'd KO. I'd just be running down a set of a train tracks with my friend after hitting like 3 pipe bowls of schwag, it'd feel like it was in slow mo and I wasn't getting anywhere by running..

Now I can hardly catch a buzz!

2. I was one who knew so many people who tried it. I took the right path and looked it up, realized its true facts and then went ahead and bought some myself. Best choice I've ever made :smoke:

3. I was peer pressured by three different groups of friends at three different times and wasn't until the last time I gave in. Too fucking late might I add.

4. Some are pressured into it, most certainly! I, on the other hand, chose to first try it when my friend started picking up again.

5. HA HA! best name ever dude!

:cool:.

6. My friend offered to bring some if I wanted to try it when we were hanging out one time, and I just went ahead and said sure. I was always curious but never serious enough to get into it, but that first night...I still remember it perfectly. We hid inside the gated dumpster and I took a few hits of some mids from a tiny pipe and went to Shell to get a drink. Came home and played Rock Band. Pizza never tasted so good. lol

Man...only 2 years ago and my life has changed drastically for the better. Weed is excellent.

7. When I was 14 I was peer-pressured a lot by one of my best friends who toked a good amount since he was 13. Once I was 15 (almost 16) I started going on that website Highdeas and reading how funny that shit was.. Before I knew it I was toking everyday The next summer haha :bongin:

8. stoners are pretty good about not peer pressuring people most people are chill if they smoke. I was around it for a while before i actually decided to smoke never felt any pressure when i said no in the past

9. first time i *~tried to smoke, I was by myself.

10. i never pressure anyone to smoke weed. the convo pretty much goes like this:

friend: "so what are you about to go do?"
    me: "smoke some weed"
    friend: "you smoke?"
    me: "yup."
    friend: "can i smoke with you?"
    me: "sure!"

:smoke:

11. After some of my friends started doing it, I was interested in bud. I was never peer pressured into it. I introduced my friend to it today, without peer pressuring him into it. I kept asking whether he wanted to actually do it!

-Maxi

12. #32 9D3, Oct 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2011
    I was slightly pressured to do it, but not pressured in to doing it ;)
    Around the age of 12, friends on the street started smoking weed. The only pressure was when they went "c'mon, you sure you don't want to try it?"
    I really did want to try it, but was terrified of what my parents would say, so I always politely refused. Think I ended up trying it later that year when I realized that I was always out later than my parents were up.

First time I got really high was a party at 13 (I had older friends who would invite me on occasion), I only had a few beers so my friend said something like "you should go to the back deck, I think they're smoking out there and they'll probably offer you some".
    Not really pressure so much as it was a suggestion. But those words were true, and I took a hit that someone else "primed" for me (I didn't know how to hit a bong) out of their brand new ROOR. The rest of the night, the ground didn't feel solid and my feet felt INCREDIBLE. Must have been a heavy indica :p Those guys were hardcore stoners, and I remember throughout the years (even recently with a tolerance from daily smoking) getting high as fuck when smoking with them because they had the best weed.

... I need to learn to shut up ... :p

13. The government tells your it is peer pressure so that way you avoid it. In truth it's just your friends trying to show you that everything you have heard is wrong.

If I have a friend who doesn't smoke I show them "The union the business behind getting high" (best weed documentary ever) If they still don't want to try it at all then I let it go.

14. its not peer pressure.

its just your hit.

15. Yeah man, when I first started no one pressured me. I don't hang out with pushers I guess lol

16. I've never been peer presumed into n e drugs (cigarettes I was, fuckin assholes) but not anything else. I've always been interested in things that alter the way to see things and think

17. #37 JustSomeHighGuy, Oct 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2011
    I do that to my friends who say things like "I'm worried about you" I find it funny that these friends who are worried about me haven't realized that this is the first year that I have marks in the 80"s. Also its the first year that I have been able to sleep a goods night sleep almost every night. Also I have learned a lot from people. Although that isn't from weed as it is what surrounds weed.

Back on my main point though, when I show them that documentary the majority of them say "Thats just made by potheads who want it legalized, its all fake"