cocaine, yay or nay (lol)

Discussion in 'General' started by dankwanted, May 4, 2006.

1. I am still eagerly awaiting my adventures with coke, as well as shrooms (which there are hundreds to pick in my area)... this summer is going to be amazing. :)

2. i never will try coke or crack...some ppl i know do it and theyre hella fucked up now and like the comedowns sound horrible which would make the high not worth it to me

3. Hmmm well i use to do coke once a week for a month or so but i got a new dealer and he hooks me up for alot cheaper when i buy weed(daily) so i have been doing a gram a day this week pretty much for free lol, i wish it was more haha

BUt i voted "i smoke crack" because..well i have before and do know how to cook it up, but it is a rare thing to do because of afraid of getting hooked

4. if u have at least a blunt for after you do a bunch of blow then your comedown will be just fine. The high IS worth it lol

5. word.

6. funny enough i posted that earlier bu i bought some yesterday, oops

and i did my first bump, but i threw up so no more of that

just thought id share

7. u threw up off blow??

i dont knwo anyone that ever has, even after just a bump, i bet it was cut HORRIBLY! prolly like all baking soda+5 percent pure coke haha jk that would suck.

But at least ya tried it, i think thats a weird reaction to it

8. i'm not gonna lie. i do coke but not as much as i used too. a few years ago i was all about it, every day and all day but i wouldnt say i was addicted because if i never felt like i needed it. now days i do it every once in a while with my close friends as just another party drug. i still go back to my one true love of mary jane but coke is like the evil mistress.

9. it is possible to throw up off uncut cocaine

snorting 3 grams in 30 minutes will do it adding bread another 3 ingested orally in capsule and a shitload of fresh squeezed lime juice will have you wreching in a heart thumping sweat as your plasma levels slowly pass the toxic stage

cut shit would probably produce less pronounced effects and you wouldn't be vomiting up foamy ass white/clear stomach acid coke and nasal drip off a weak ass dose of coke

enough will sure as hell have you falling from heaven to hell in a matter of seconds tho

10. well thank you for that information ars, always insightful and bright :)