1 lb. per plant

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ballrawg, Oct 17, 2011.

1. #21 dcthemvp, Oct 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2011
    :hello:

I agree 100% as I myself have got a lb from a closet grow under a 400w hps sylvania lumalux. It's mostly genetics, growing methods (training, co2, etc), AND THEN comes light. Most of these Internet trolls are so caught up in studying that they will never obtain a green thumb.

Get a 400 hps and train the hell out of her with ideal conditions and this is easily capable. If you want to be safe, get a 600. No need for 5 1000's like I seen posted (way too much studying)

Sorry I quoted the wrong one! This page is hard from your phone!

2. I have been trying to get a pound off a plant under a 400 watt lamp for a while without luck. I run full blown CO2 enrichment and scrog a 4.5 foot tall plant. Even with my heavy yielding White Widow I come up short. I can get a pound off two plants without much trouble, but 13 ounces is the best I can do on a single. Keep in mind, I don't include anything but grade "A" dried bud in the total weight.

It is not impossible, but may not be practical. You might get more per year getting less from a few smaller plants then going "all in" on one big one. Long veg time and great genetics will be the key to your goal. And I realize just because I can't do it, does not mean some one else can't.

Best of luck, R.

3. #23 Dsourman, Oct 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2011
    Kanaal van ne1cangrow - YouTube

Cool videos this dude is getting what you are looking for.
    But I have been trying to get 1 gram per watt out of my 400w and basically I suck.

4. It's very doable. I used 1000W HPS in a 4x4 tent. I had two plants and ended up with 1.5 LB of usable bud. 13 OZ of that was indeed off of one plant. I had a LB off of the one plant but 3 ounces were fluffy. If I would have only had one plant in the tent, I believe I would have netted more than a pound of usable bud from that one plant. The grow is in my signature.

5. ?
    In another thread we are trying to figure what tent to get.

Non toxic, Mylar, good vents? Please, any suggestions.

6. my tent is a secret jardin, and it worked great for me. I just wish I would have went a little bigger.

7. Yes, I agree with toastybiz too.

You need to have great conditions, not just lighting to create the best results. Although you need to be concerned about lighting, you need to make sure that you also use good nutrients, good clones or seeds, etc.

You can't expect just one thing to boost your grow - it's a combination of factors.

8. A pound is gonna be hard...your gonna need a fuckload of light..a 400 just aint gonna produce that much..with two six hundred watt hps lamps in a five by five in five gallon buckets a qp per plant is easily reachable..maybe a more realistic goal will be a pound off four plants...that way you get four differemt kinds if you want