what the hell!! is that guy growing POT?!?!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Kroptonik, Oct 15, 2011.

1. Lol. I use the cable box also. Works like a charm

2. Your plants look great man, I'll be watchin...

3. i have sweet tooth, ak48,blueberry kush on 1st harvest, and have 2 blue dreams in flower and a fruity tuttie(or at least i was told that) and have blue something (friend gave me a clone do know buds or puple) a white window, and another no clue about another friend gave me in veg. oh and afgani in veg, have clones or can get them from buddys to continue to mix up strains hoping to keep harvesting once a month or every couple weeks

4. My Girls love it :cool:

Welcome to the party man! enjoy the show ;)

Damn, you got some good genetics comin from your friends. How do your Blue Dreams look? toss up a few pix if ya want ;)

Thanks man, I'm super stoked at how good they are goin so far WAY exceeding any expectations I had for them. They amaze me every day.

5. Small update tonight though.

One of my Cindy's has popped to the point I feel comfortable droppin her in soil, one is still laggin behind a bit. She's been put in paper towel and a tupperware and back ontop of my cable box...how often will i need to wet the paper towel?
    [​IMG]

So obviously...one has met the soil and is hangin out in her temporary home. The lights were moved down to barely over the top of the cup after the picture was taken until she pops her head out. She looks lonely under those CFL's Huh?
    [​IMG]

and that means....

Barney's Farm LSD has met the shotglass...

[​IMG]

6. LSD has cracked and sank...this one may be ready before cindy #2 :rolleyes:

7. the first pic is fruity tooty(supposed to be)2nd and 3rd is ak48 i topped the topbuds that where done and am finishing up bottoms its amazing me how big the popcorn buds got with extra flower time. the 4th and 5th is the blue dreams and last pic is all plus ones i just put in there recently

Attached Files:

8. I saw a tutti fruity clone on craigslist about 2 months ago :laughing: did you get it off craigslist?

oh yeah, Cindy #2 in the paper towel finally decided to pop out a decent taproot! :hello::hello: I guess she heard me sayin the LSD seed would beat her :devious: I will pop her in some soil when I wakeup.

9. go real easy on the c99...the sprouts are a tad touchy;)

10. in what way? remember, this is my first attempt @ a seeded grow :rolleyes:

11. they just seem overall fragile..thin stems....easy on nutes..im usin' 3 drop superthrive and half a capful of liquid karma per quart for my seedlings and sprouts..gonna try a couple in rapid rooter plugs:smoke:might be easier on em..best thing is if they streatch to topfill a half inch at a time to add support so leave room in the cups for that..fans blowin' on em on low from start:smoke:

12. Growing from seed is easy man, dont trip about it....just dont give them any nutes for about 2 weeks post sprouting....Also, I water with a spray bottle, and spray over the entire top of the soil/coco b4 it has sprouted in order to keep it moist, and once it has broken ground I just spray around the base of the sprout. What type of light schedule are the seedlings going to be on? Ive had good results with 24/0 plus it limits stretch.

Btw, how are those blue dreams doin for you?

edit: I also use 1ml of superthrive and 3ml of liquid karma mixed up in a 1 gallon water jug, and use that mix on the seedlings until they are ready for their first feed with veg nutes

13. nope not on craigslist we all got them the different co-ops out where we live

14. Personally I check on my pt at least once daily, I also keep a small glass of water next to the seeds so it is the same temp if i need to wet the pt a little. P.S. a little water goes a long way this method and you dont want the pt soaking wet, damp is kosher!

[​IMG]

15. Geez Krop i was unaware you have never grown from seed! Imho the first 2 weeks are stressful. You got to germ your beans and for some who use heat to help them gern, hope you dont fry them. Then you have to wait to see if it actually germs or not then you plant it and Hope to the good man up above that it has no issues poppin its helmet up through the soil. Growing from clone is much much faster and take away a lot of the stress, however nothing is more satisfying then watching your little bean turn into a full fledge girl! Just make sure you do not give any nutes until at least your 3rd leaf set or approx 2-3 weeks. I put my seeds into an equal mix of Jiffy , ewc, and perlite and they could go for a long while with no special amendments at all. As for your c99's let me know hwo it goes. I will probably be buying some soon. I really dig femalseed.nl now:) of course cause they birthed my Stunning Ms Xlined Iced Gfruit:) Well see ya later Krop! :wave:

16. #58 Kroptonik, Oct 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2011
    Well guys, I said I'd update if anything big happened!

Veg closet has some movement!

Here is a purple arrow clone That I picked up yesterday

image-184800098.png

We got Cindy #2 who is just pokin her helmet head up, expecting her to introduce herself tomorrow fully.

image-1865412449.png

Aaaaaand Cindy #1 has graced us with her presence...here she is...day 1 for this little girl

image-3101851747.png

17. Hey Krop! your little babies are looking good! My sprouts are on their 2nd set of true leaves now and look very healthy.

Hey I also wanted to invite you to my new thread (in sig).

[​IMG]

18. Your gonna love that Purple Arrow..I have two of them in my grow right now...they grow sooo fast! :) Idk what style of grow you planning on doing with it, but they love LST