i got banned from stoner forums in 2 days

Discussion in 'General' started by kbubb91, Oct 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. they said i was posting too much and said that i was fishing for stoner bucks(some weird shit they got where every post = $1) then they have a raffle like every 2-4 months with like a bowl or bong, they claimed i was spamming when every single one of my 82 posts were unique. also i started 4 new forums. they couldnt handle the action that i produce. saw me as an annoying noob and banned me. so fuck them, i guess im back to GC however i WAS expecting a DH thread, where is that. id be posting that there instead of making another thread

2. This thread doesn't help your case.

3. They're fucken dicks bro:smoke:

4. haha traitor.. returning to his roots.

Public Stoning!

and not with weed... I mean with rocks and hard objects.

5. Like, OMG!

6. i say they over reacted, they didnt give me a warning or anything, they called me a spammer and banned me

7. no warning just, YOUR BANNED FOR 1 WEEK reason SPAMMING

8. Who gives a shit. They probably raffle off some janky bowls anyway. GC is where it's at.

9. GC > other stoner forums.

10. there rank on forums is like 1200 or something
    GC is like 137
    i like power and rank = power in forums

11. I thought you were mad at me and never coming back?

12. i just made a 2nd account for SF and told the guy who banned me to kiss my ass, then i get banned
    reason duplicate account/offense language
    banned FOREVER, this includes your #1 acct.

so im not going back there ever, that is how i say goodbye with a bang and a troll face

13. well i found out the grass isnt always greener, plus GC is 137 rank, highest stoner forum, next best is like 380-400
    rank = power, im attracted to power

14. I can not even think of another community I would rather be a part of.

15. i just wish the DH thread will come back already, that was my hangout, thats where i blazed daily for the entire summer. with rok, lonerstoner, skunky monkey, and many others.

thats why i got pissed, you uprooted my internet blazing hangout, every stoner can understand that if their favorite place to blaze for almost a year was yanked away youd get upset 2 (yes i have no real people to smoke with in my town)

16. #16 kbubb91, Oct 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2011
    i know i took a few days to cool my jets

17. Won't lie, i lol'd when i read that.

18. \

HEY guess what, the DH thread was a PRIVILEGE. It was a CHAT THREAD, which breaks the rules already. After many complaints, we gave you guys a DH thread to chat in, what happened was people complained about the thread, broke rules, and bitched about it....

So we took it away for a bit to (AT OUR OWN EXPENSE AND TIME) look through it and clean if for you...

If i get much more complaining about it, im going to lobby to never bring it back honestly.. it caused way more trouble than it didnt.....

Its gone for now, end of story... if and WHEN it comes back if it turns into what it was again, it will never, and i REPEAT never come back

19. i was shooting for some lulz :D

20. you sure got them good

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.